Anaheim, CA
Before care: Yes

Franklin (Benjamin) Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2014
My son is currently attending this school and is in kindergarten, his teacher this year is great. She goes above and beyond for her students. Ive never had any issues with the principal (who greets me every morning) or the front office girls. i think this is a great school. we love you Mrs.Alegre!!!!!!!

Franklin (Benjamin) Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2014
My child was two minutes tardy to school today. He had to stand in a long line of students that were late to school. When I gave the Principal my child s name, he assumed I gave him a derivative of the name and not the actual name. I know my own child s name; I don t need a stranger correcting me and telling me my child s name. Further, when I gave him the teacher s name he annunciated the name and emphasized the consonants, as if I had mispronounced the name. Again, I did not mispronounce the teacher s last name. These are example of micro-inequities, and having the educational background that he has, he should be ashamed of himself. I am very disappointed to see that even though he seems nice, on the surface, there are clearly deep rooted prejudices.

Franklin (Benjamin) Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2014
My son started kinder and he love Franklin school the staff, teachers and principal. Great school and on of the best school in the district .

Posted August 23, 2013
Not only did I attend Benjamin Franklin Elementary School some 30+ years ago, but so did my son who is now in junior high. My daughter also just started kindergarten at Franklin this week and I'd have to say the school is just as good now as it ever was, in fact it's considerably better and continues to improve! I

Posted September 26, 2012
Franklin is a great elementary school that allows parents to be involved with every aspect of their childrens education. I feel so proud of all that the principal and teachers have done to make my son be successful in school. I have been so impressed that I now volunteer often to help them as well as my son. Keep up the great work Franklin!

Posted September 24, 2012
A seven is a great rating but in my opinion this school should be given a 10++ given that it is located in a more ethnically diverse demographic. We may not be ranked as high as schools in Anaheim Hills or Nohl Ranch but the fact that we're right up there slightly behind them in ranking is a true testiment to what dedicated teachers and staff that this school has. The teachers here are a true extension of us parents...yes they care that much. This school is amazing and I am proud that my son attends this distinguished school.

Posted April 03, 2012
This school has great teachers. It has made several changes in the past couple of years, but it still remains strong. Their GATE program gives students an amazing opportunity to strive for higher goals. Its one of the best elementary schools around.

Posted July 29, 2011
I am very proud of my daughters attending Franklin Elementary. Teachers are very dedicated and also the personnel who are always looking forward better ways to improve academically.

Franklin (Benjamin) Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2011
My son has ADHD, I think the principal and her staff need to be train in how to deal with students who have ADHD. This has been the worst year ever for my son in this school. I very disatified in the way the prinicipal handles student situations.

Franklin (Benjamin) Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2010
On several occasions the front office personnel have been quite rude. They lack courtesy for guests of this school. It is disappointing to see them have such contempt. This contempt though reflects their integrity and so I feel sorry for them. I would say they need to step up their game since other schools in this district are at the top of their game in welcoming the public and guests. May I suggest for them workshops in basic customer service?

Franklin (Benjamin) Elementary School
521 West Water Street, Anaheim, CA  92805
Last modified Franklin (Benjamin) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin (Benjamin) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top