Bad
Good

Gauer elementary school does not have a good sistem when it comes to safety for children. They leave front gate open and have easy acces to kindergarden children they are the first door when you come in the gate they do not monitor the kindergardeners when they go to the restroom witch are outside the class room so anything can happen to them. It also takes a lot for them to do something about bullying. The principle will only do something about any problems or concerns if you involve a lawyer into the conversation, witch I think is sad. The teachers on the other hand care about their students and are great at teaching they take there time with any child and make sure they are caught up. The only thing is that there curiculum for learning metirial is slower then any other school in Orange County example other schools kindergardeners are already in multiplication and division Gauer does not. They also have way to many days off. And that is why I give Gauer 1 star.

Gauer Elementary is a wonderful place to learn and to work! I have taught here for a number of years and feel privileged to be a part of Gauer's learning community. We have committed and enthusiastic parents who work with staff in order to make the most of the resources we have, to meet the needs of our students. We offer a variety of enrichment classes which provide our students with opportunities to explore and experience beyond academics. Gauer has a focus on building character strengths of staff and students and a goal of creating lifelong learners.

Gauer is the "Dream School"! All of the teachers LOVE teaching there and it is obvious in the way the treat the students. Even with the budget cuts they have been able to implement an arts program (music, art, and dance) through a grant the teachers applied for themselves. Gauer focuses on the whole child teaching of course the basics of reading, writing and math but social studies, science, music and art are not forgotten at this school!

I've been at Gauer since I was a Preschooler. My teachers have all been really nice and my princpal Dr. Shroeder is the best princpal EVER. I'm a 5th grader and it's my 7th year at Gauer. Gauer is the only elementry school I've attended and the only one I want to attend. I have friends there that I NEVER want to leave. Gauer has great students and staff. It's the type of school that feels like a second home. I wish I could stay at Gauer forever. Sadly, that won't work very well. The world can be a harsh placet, but I love Gauer. I haven't had the food there because I don't find it very appetising, but that because of budget cuts. Gauer deserves more money and I'm not just saying that because I go there. I know I don't have that big of a chance of the money for my school, but I'd make my AMAZING school even amazinger,if that's even possible. If Gauer dosen't win the money the school will still.be amazing. I hope you understand how amazing Gauer is and how my school deserves to win the money. Thank You !!

The school staff has gone above and beyond to provide the best possible educational environment for each and every scholar who attends school here. Every person is invested and actively involved in creating a positive and successful educational experience that not only cultivates but inspires each young scholar's mind to become self motivated, life long learners. The most important factor that makes this school exceptional is the total commitment of each staff member to provide instruction to meet the needs of each scholar's individual needs, even if it means going above and beyond the traditional means of instruction.

The principal and teachers really care about the students. They work together to deliver a high quality, innovative curriculum. I spent a day at the campus and was very impressed at the high level of commitment to education of both the teachers and students.

Gauer is a great school!!! Scholars are continuously engaged and enthusiastic about learning. They have amazing teachers, staff, and administration :)

The principal and teachers care about their students. There is a lot of parent involvement and everybody works hard to provide an excellent academic education as well as a healthy environment for all the students.

Gauer Elementary is a great school. The principal and teachers care about their students and work hard to provide an excellent acadamic education. They want their students to be great scholars, but also to discover their talents. This year Gauer is offering an arts program after school. Students will have the opportunity to dance, do art, or learn how to play an instrument. This is why Gauer is great.

I am thrilled to be the Principal of Gauer Elementary School. The sense of community we have evolved is apparent in all we do. Truly, Scholars + Staff + Parents = Gauer Power! While we successfully provide our scholars the standard curriculum (i.e., English-language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and P.E./health), we believe our scholars deserve even more. For this reason, we provide a variety of enrichment activities such as art, dance, choral/instrumental music, computer programming, leadership development, and sports activities. We host a number of family field trips and events. Our school has become the hub of activity for the surrounding community where families bond together and with the school to serve the children well. I'm writing this review to thank everyone that has made our school's growth possible. Special thanks go to CTA's Institute for Teaching for their provision of a $20,000 grant this year to make the Gauer Dream School a reality.

Last modified Gauer (Melbourne A.) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.