729 students|Anaheim City

Bad
Good

Henry (Patrick) Elementary School 3

Posted December 19, 2011
Moving to this neighborhood and I'm a little concerned. I called and a receptionist answered who was very rude and impolite. I work for the top of executive offices of a bank so I'm very professional but this lady had no idea. I was informed that no special education program exists and that I would probably have to go be referred back to Santa Ana District where I am moving from. They advised me to contact my school and fill out transfer paperwork, but my school says that is not the case. Call them today, they are closed for holidays, and my school district is open. Even worse the lady seemed my like my son's disability was a big deal to them and she wanted to hang up quicker. She then stated all the classrooms are full and I should look into another school. Planning on putting my kids in private school or homeschool. I made a big mistake moving to this district. I am rating a 3 because I don't know the school but I'm very upset and my current school says they will help with getting everything transferred as I'm very involved with my kids and the only reason he is getting the services he needs is because I fought for him in the 1st place.

Henry (Patrick) Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2010
my child had been going to another school from pre-k to kinder and since the beginning they had notice that he was learning at a slowed pace the teacher reported it and ourselves also, nothing was done we kept getting the run around that help was going to come, that he was going to be put on special classes and that was for pre-k and part of kinder nothing ever happened at loara school. We moved and this school (patrick henry) was alot closer to the house and we mentioned this to his new teacher and right away he was put in a program were he goes to school and after school he gets picked up by a school bus and takes him to another school where he gets extra help in reading,math he has minor autism thats why he goes to another place where they specialized in him.. my daughter has no problems at all but they have really great after school programs. they help them with homework, play sports, etc. they are very personal to each child, the principal is really good and she was the one that insisted in my son to get the help right away

Henry (Patrick) Elementary School 5

Posted October 19, 2008
I use to attend this school when I was younger. I learned so much from the teachers from this school. It's the best school I have ever attended.

Henry (Patrick) Elementary School 3

Posted April 14, 2005
The Anaheim district is a good district with quaility teachers to meet student needs

Henry (Patrick) Elementary School
1123 West Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA  92801-2109
Last modified Henry (Patrick) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.