Anaheim, CA

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2014
I feel like the teachers are there just to get a check they really dont care about the student education. There are too many students to one teacher. I like the new building, but the education quality of the school is still poor. Yes it's not all up to the teachers when it comes to our child's education but they are still a huge part. Also, the school hours are horrible 7:30am is too early for kids to start school!

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2013
Our child had a horrible experience in Mrs. Ewing's class. She was very mean and harsh to our student. We usually take fellow parents' words with a grain of salt but there are too many who have had similar issues with their student in her class. Very sad for the kids. She is very unprofessional and negatively impacting their learning.

Posted December 05, 2012
Former student. (1997) Definitely my favorite school and I've been to many. Its a great school. I want my kids to go there someday. My favorite teachers where Ms. Vaffiadie, miss. Silva, and miss. Gonzales.

Posted July 10, 2009

Posted August 28, 2008

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted May 22, 2008

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2008
I am a former student at lincoln and i think that lincoln is such a great school but should have more activities like music. The teacher quality is great, thank you Miss Gamache, Miss Rountree, Ms. Craig, Mrs. Gaumer. I think lincoln is a great school.

Posted November 07, 2007
- a former student
Lincoln was one of the best schools I had ever gone too. I miss that school so much and I wish I was still there. All my teachers helped me to become what I am today. I am a freshman at Fullerton High School. Even after all these years I still wish I could go back just to visit all my teachers and thank them for all they have done for me. They set me on a track to achievement and success. I want you all to know that Lincoln is a great school to attend and I completely encourage you send your child here.

Posted October 24, 2007
Mrs. Comparan is one of the few teachers that take time out of their busy day to volunteer her time to have a 'dance club' for students not only from her class and track but all lower grades classes. She is a great teacher that teach kids to love to learn new things and to try their best in all they do. My son loves school thanks to his 1st grade teacher from Lincoln school. He's now in 7th grade and he still thinks she is the best.

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School
1413 East Broadway, Anaheim, CA  92805
Last modified Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top