Anaheim, CA

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 07, 2015
I have enjoyed the teachers that my children have had. However, the administration is terrible and has not properly informed the teachers of their responsibilities. I also did not see the district supporting the concerns the teachers had voiced.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted July 07, 2015
Some teachers gave too much at too young of an age. Other teachers I felt gave the right amount.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 07, 2015
I've witnessed several cases of bullying. The children are too often unsupervised. Student to teacher ratio is way too high and way too large of a school.

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School 1

Posted July 07, 2015
The administration of the school and district are terrible. The district is failing, and it is clear to me why that is the case. They do not care about your children no matter what they say. Actions speak louder than words, and there are no actions to help support the students beyond just the standard class room.

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2014
My 6yrs old daughter started 1st grade last Thursday since then she's been a bully victim, during reeses this kid calls her stupid he even hits her I spoke to my girls teacher I spoke to the office personal and the problem continues everyday after school when I go pick her up she's crying she's afraid she doesn't want to go to school no more I am really disappointed

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2014
I feel like the teachers are there just to get a check they really dont care about the student education. There are too many students to one teacher. I like the new building, but the education quality of the school is still poor. Yes it's not all up to the teachers when it comes to our child's education but they are still a huge part. Also, the school hours are horrible 7:30am is too early for kids to start school!

Posted December 05, 2012
Former student. (1997) Definitely my favorite school and I've been to many. Its a great school. I want my kids to go there someday. My favorite teachers where Ms. Vaffiadie, miss. Silva, and miss. Gonzales.

Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2008
I am a former student at lincoln and i think that lincoln is such a great school but should have more activities like music. The teacher quality is great, thank you Miss Gamache, Miss Rountree, Ms. Craig, Mrs. Gaumer. I think lincoln is a great school.

Posted November 07, 2007
Lincoln was one of the best schools I had ever gone too. I miss that school so much and I wish I was still there. All my teachers helped me to become what I am today. I am a freshman at Fullerton High School. Even after all these years I still wish I could go back just to visit all my teachers and thank them for all they have done for me. They set me on a track to achievement and success. I want you all to know that Lincoln is a great school to attend and I completely encourage you send your child here.

Posted October 24, 2007
Mrs. Comparan is one of the few teachers that take time out of their busy day to volunteer her time to have a 'dance club' for students not only from her class and track but all lower grades classes. She is a great teacher that teach kids to love to learn new things and to try their best in all they do. My son loves school thanks to his 1st grade teacher from Lincoln school. He's now in 7th grade and he still thinks she is the best.

1413 East Broadway, Anaheim, CA  92805
Last modified Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln (Abraham) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top