Posted August 15, 2014
I was a student here from kinder to sixth grade. I am now entering my twelfth year and still remember the wonderful and fun filled memories here. The campus is spacious with a wide field, wonderful teachers, and excellent staff members. They interact with the students with a positive atmosphere in their classrooms. The students learn so much in the social and learning fields for entering the next level. They have so many activities involving assemblies, after school events. These activities give the children opportunities to get to know one another outside of the classroom.To be honest, it is one school you couldn't ask more for. Your child will come home with a smile and go with an open mind for learning, the way I did a young child then.

Posted January 26, 2012
I want to say that this school is more that wonderful is powerful n learning great and helpful teachers and Mr> Magdaleno.... I have two sons Christian Knutsen and Brian Knutsen attending Loara Elementary School God Bless this School and everyone envolved thanks.. :)

Posted August 11, 2011
I must say that this school is just wonderful! My daughter had attended this school from kinder to second grade and I couldn't ask for a better school. I thank her great, caring, and helpful teachers and staff such as Mr. Magdaleno, Ms. Dunlavy, Ms. Correa, Ms. Yankaukas, and Mrs. Frank...I am missing some names but the entire staff there is great to include the helpful maintainence personnel. I tried to be as envolved as possible with the PTA, as every parent should be, and enjoyed every minute. As for the PTA, these parents go above and beyond for all of the children who go here. I do hope more parents would volunteer to help out with school events(only complaint!). Unfortunately, this year we have to move out of state and will definitely miss everyone there. I hope the new principal will be as great as the last one, though I am sure she will be. This really is a great school and they truly care for the children and their education. :)

Posted August 11, 2010
I have four kids attending Loara and it has been great the teachers and staff are great! It is a small school so feels like i'm leaving my children under good supervision.

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
When I moved to Anaheim, the home school didn't have space for my 3 kids. They were then transferred to Loara. Well, I must say the teachers are great. During the school year, some problems occurred. To mine surprise the staff was great. The principal and vice principal were so understanding and caring. At the old school my daughter was harassed and when I approached the principal it was all hush hush and not very caring. Loara and the staff are just great and caring people. I wish I had moved to Anaheim years ago, lol. Mrs. Dunlavy and Mr. Magdaleno you are the greatest.

Loara Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2009
My son has been attending Loara for 2 years now. So far I have nothing but good things to say about this school. The teachers are great, the curriculum is great, and the afterschool program is great. We do not live in Loara's district but I am thankful that I was able to transfer him to this school. I'm not sure hw would be at the same level he is now if I had sent him to his home school.

Loara Elementary School 0

Posted February 08, 2009
My son had to move to a different school when they did the transitions at the Anaheim City School District. He had a really bad experience at the other school; thankfully we were able to transfer him back to Loara. This is a much better school where they care about the students and have more parent involvement. Mr. Kohne, Mrs. Frank, and a lot of the other teachers are great :)

Posted May 12, 2008

Loara Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2006
Loara has been a great school to have my child at. They have a great staff and wonderfull teachers. I have to say that with the diversities that Loara has every child as a #1 priority. They work well with special children and make sure that the advanced children get the attention they need. Two thumbs up for this school.

Loara Elementary School
1601 West Broadway, Anaheim, CA  92802
Last modified Loara Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loara Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top