Anaheim, CA

Posted August 28, 2014
I am grateful to have my daughter attend this school. The staff is compassionate, the principal has been bringing new ideas to the table for the students to be able to enjoy school more. I love the yearbook ideas. I absolutely love the days that I can go to school and have lunch with my daughter on "Lunch with a loved one" Day. My daughter just started her 4th grade in the G.A.T.E. program and she is simply siked about the whole idea, and of course so am I. My daughters 3rd grade teacher was Awesome, I am so grateful to her for everything. She used an app called Class Dojo to place notes there to let us parents know if our kids are doing good or misbehaving in class. And us parents can log on throughout the day and check on our kids. I would check up on my daughter all the time. I loved it....! I REALLY HOPE THAT EVERYONE SINGLE TEACHER IN THE SCHOOL CAN START US ING THE CLASS DOJO... To my understanding not every teacher uses it.

Madison (James) Elementary School 4

Posted July 08, 2013
James Madison is an awesome school, along with their modernization on the school grounds, they have added really servicial friendly office staff, as busy as that office is all the time, with students, and parents, they are always there to help you with a kind welcoming. A new principal who's always present when children arrive to school, and when they leave, at the end of the day. Madison is an ALL new face re-modeled school, Madison students, parents, and staff, you rock!

Madison (James) Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2013
The teaching staff and office staff are not friendly... They always have long face!!! Smiles Please.

Posted December 16, 2009

Madison (James) Elementary School 3

Posted October 26, 2008
Since, Principal Dr.Hillyer came to the school, the school has improved alot. For example, Dr. Hillyer has brought many different kinds of enhancement programs available. I am thankful for the continuous effort that is taking to porvide many educational programs available to our children. However, I do not feel welcome and comforable when I am at the school grounds. The teaching staff and office staff need to be more friendly in welcoming parents. There were many occasions where staff members did not even greet the parent as they came to pick up their child or when they are in campus for whatever reason it is. On personal note, I have encounter several occasion where staff and former teacher of my child just walk by and do not even smile to acknowledge my present. Although I have tried many times to greet them, but the return was not the same.

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted August 11, 2007
- a former student
I Loved Madison. The Teachers and Staff were great.I learned so much and I'm thankful for there hard work. My Mom went there in the early 70's-on,I went there in the mid 90's-on and my lil' Brother is there now. It was important that we all went to Madison. My Mom still loves to help at the school and it's the best Elementary School in Anaheim.

Madison (James) Elementary School
1510 South Nutwood Street, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Madison (James) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison (James) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top