Anaheim, CA

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted August 16, 2009
The best thing about this school is what I have seen over the years with our latest principal. Our test scores are getting better each year. Our principal tries to involve parents in school activities. I always feel welcome when I go to the school. It is a warm feeling.

Posted July 29, 2009

Marshall (John) Elementary School 0

Posted May 26, 2009
The school in whole is not all that great. I have 2 kids here now and really the best thing that has happened to one of my girls is Ms. Davis and Ms. Terry. Both of these teachers are the very best this school has to offer and if not for them my oldest daughter would have gone to another school. These teachers work in connection with one another all day long to give their students the very best that they have to offer! If only all teachers were as caring as these two are, but by the test scores of the school you can tell that not many of the teachers push the kids to strive to be better than they think they are.

Posted September 28, 2008
Ms. Madrid is an awesome teacher. She cares about her students. My daughter has become an interested reader and loves school now!

Marshall (John) Elementary School 0

Posted February 08, 2008
Great school with caring, wonderful teachers

Marshall (John) Elementary School 3

Posted October 20, 2007
The best thing about John Marshall is Ms. Devine! She is the greatest teacher either one of my kids have ever had. Because of her my daughter had amazing test scores Above Proficient. She was recognized as a Star Honor Student. My daughter reads all of the time. She finishes chapter books in one or two days. She also is being tested for GATE. Ms Devine pushes the kids to be the best they can be. The kids listen to her and respect her. She really cares about her students and it shows. You are very lucky if your child is put in her class. She really deserves Teacher of The Year! I really wish there were more teachers like her.

Posted March 20, 2006

Marshall (John) Elementary School
2066 Falmouth Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92801
Last modified Marshall (John) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall (John) Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top