Anaheim, CA

Posted August 12, 2013
We are excited because we are getting a new principle. They say dr. Baeza is a very good one. Mrs. Pelasky was nice but she never looked comfortable as the principal. We want to say welcome dr baeza and please help us like they say you helped in your other school. I feel bad for Juarez cuz they say they are very sad to see him go but we are happy.

Posted November 27, 2010
WE ROCK! i am a 6thgrader and so far i hav seen so much effort on our teacher! he is very nice and generous.He has taught us so much about math and is very shrew man(wise).

Palm Lane Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2009
My son is very happy here. I notice that he has learned a lot in Mrs.Primising's class. I think that the only downer is picking up the children far away from parking ''if any'',.. I really think its a hassel droping him off too. At Bettsy Ross parents could just drive by and drop off kids, while the Teacher safely opens the door for children only. Its better for working parents,.The great thing ive seen in this school is that my son talks alot more and has learned alot specially in math. I just hope that parents stay involved and go to the PTA meetings,.. Its important to take the children clean and uniformed. Don't forget children reflect on you!! I look forward to meeting everyone that may be in contact with my son. Lets keeps the zone clean,. No drugs weapons or violence,.. Our children need a safe school! Thanx

Posted August 24, 2009

Palm Lane Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2009

Palm Lane Elementary School 2

Posted March 07, 2008
I am disapointed in the lack of involment by parents. The staff seem to be unenthusiactic and the activities that the fund raiser money seems to go only to the upper graders. My son has yet to go on anactual field trip this year. The teachers want to do their best but don't seem to be motivated. It is a cultural barrier as well as a languae one.

Posted February 11, 2008

Palm Lane Elementary School 1

Posted June 12, 2006

Posted August 20, 2005
- a former student
Palm Lane is a great school with dedicated teachers. The biggest problem at this school is the lack of parental involvement and parents not being able to help their students learn and improve because of a language barrier.

Posted January 25, 2005
Alright, depends on the teacher.

Palm Lane Elementary School
1646 West Palm Lane, Anaheim, CA  92802
Last modified Palm Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Lane Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top