721 students|Anaheim City

Bad
Good

We are excited because we are getting a new principle. They say dr. Baeza is a very good one. Mrs. Pelasky was nice but she never looked comfortable as the principal. We want to say welcome dr baeza and please help us like they say you helped in your other school. I feel bad for Juarez cuz they say they are very sad to see him go but we are happy.

WE ROCK! i am a 6thgrader and so far i hav seen so much effort on our teacher! he is very nice and generous.He has taught us so much about math and is very shrew man(wise).

My son is very happy here. I notice that he has learned a lot in Mrs.Primising's class. I think that the only downer is picking up the children far away from parking ''if any'',.. I really think its a hassel droping him off too. At Bettsy Ross parents could just drive by and drop off kids, while the Teacher safely opens the door for children only. Its better for working parents,.The great thing ive seen in this school is that my son talks alot more and has learned alot specially in math. I just hope that parents stay involved and go to the PTA meetings,.. Its important to take the children clean and uniformed. Don't forget children reflect on you!! I look forward to meeting everyone that may be in contact with my son. Lets keeps the zone clean,. No drugs weapons or violence,.. Our children need a safe school! Thanx

I am disapointed in the lack of involment by parents. The staff seem to be unenthusiactic and the activities that the fund raiser money seems to go only to the upper graders. My son has yet to go on anactual field trip this year. The teachers want to do their best but don't seem to be motivated. It is a cultural barrier as well as a languae one.

Last modified Palm Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.