Anaheim, CA

Posted August 28, 2012
You know, why don't some of the people that have replied on this post be a little more positive and encouraging? What about all of the other families that attend the school and happen to read a few of these nasty reviews. I have had positive experiences at Price. The teachers give 100% of their care and attention to the students. Whether or not you have had a negative experience(s) or not, you should not discredit the entire school. There are a lot of positives with Price. BTW, the bedbugs, if they really existed or not, came in with the students. Also, if the kids get to school on time, they have plenty of time to eat their (free/reduced) lunch or breakfast. The ones that come late get rushed. Sometimes, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Enroll in a few other schools, and then you may see how Price isn't all that bad after all. Keep up the good work Price teachers!

Posted May 14, 2012
We moved to the area because our son would be starting Kinder-last year we had to deal with BEDBUGS in the school, on top of that SEVERE BULLYING(until we as parents went over their heads and got our child help- we feel the administration sat on their hands and dragged their feet to do anything about that) inconsistant medcine administration,breakfast/lunch staff hurrying the children to eat-RESULTING IN MOST FOOD BEING THROWN AWAY-can you imagine in this economy and with all of the budget cuts-how wasteful-lack of supervision on the playground-a let down to our family totally at the expense of our child-if I could give this school a half star rating I would-truly.Administrations superiors need to come in and address the issues before things get worse-from what I gather from talking to other parents,grandparents,etc-their are some VETERAN TEACHERS that are excellent,the last principal was great-the schools main upside is it's AVAILABILTY to the flood of the over population of children in the local neighborhoods(some low income as our family is),and transfers/new enrollees.We can't pick up and move,this school must make a change for our kids sake-if I only had known what I know now

Posted March 20, 2012
I, 100 percent, agree with the previous post! Administration at Price is a joke! Zero support and zero accountability. Our administration was brought in after parents requested a leader who would unite our diverse popoulation. What a complete disappointmen both the Principal and Vice Principal are. Our school has never been more severed. Parents, Programs and the PTA have all been abandoned. My child will not be attending Price after this year.

Posted March 18, 2012
Price is just not what it used to be! I am a parent and I have seen the changes and challenges it has faced this 2011-2012 school year. The parents do not feel that the school office is approachable. Our Administration does not address answers to parents concerns and they lack experience. Our Price PTA lacks experience this year too. There is not many after school events like in other years. It's just unfortunate to see that Price used to be such a great school and that now we don't feel supported like before. Our Dual Language Immersion Program has lost communication from the school to the parents. There are wonderful teachers that make this school still wonderful and there is 2 office staff that make us the parents feel welcomed! We just hope for that this school rise up and continue to be the great school it used to be.

Posted August 31, 2011
My daughter just started 1st grade here and so far it seems like a good school. She really loves her teacher Ms. Dougherty and it's in a good neighborhood.

Price (Adelaide) Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2011
My son attended K-2 grade at Price. I have to say that he was so fortunate to have Mrs. Henson(K) Zeeman(1) and Godwin(2). All 3 teachers were wonderful with my son. He loved all 3 teachers. I couldn't be happier. Thanks to them my son is now in GATE. The principals were always friendly and seemed to enjoy their job.

Price (Adelaide) Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2010
Adelaide Price Elementary is committeed to providing excellent education for our student community. The teachers work hard to provide instruction that challenges the student, while still supporting the students who need academic intervention. Our school is led by a strong, talented principal. She knows each student by name and makes each of them, along with the parents, feel special and welcome. My child is in the Dual Language Immersion Program and I choose to be part of this remarkable school. Price celebrates Diversity.

Posted September 07, 2010
Price is an excellent school. It has a great dual immersion program. My child is currently in 2nd grade and all of his teachers have been exceptional.

Posted February 25, 2010

Posted December 07, 2009

Price (Adelaide) Elementary School
1516 West North Street, Anaheim, CA  92801
Last modified Price (Adelaide) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Price (Adelaide) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top