1,009 students|Anaheim City

Bad
Good

Very kind principal! I felt very welcomed to this school and was please to enroll my child. I will see how the year goes. If the first meeting is a sign this will be an excellent year.

Betsy Ross is a great place to work. I loving teaching in such a supportive environment. Our principal Brooke Carreras is an excellent principal. She is fair and approachable. Our VP Letcia Chacon is alway there for every one. Our PTA and parent volunteers are a God send. We all work together to make Ross the best for our students. We love kids! Submitted by a teacher

Betsy Ross is a great school filled with caring highly qualified teachers. We at Ross are sad to see our VP transferred to another Anaheim elementary school. What the public may not realize is that every school year we say good bye to supportive administrators, valued support staff and dedicated teachers. Thank goodness for the PTA and our hard working parent volunteers. We all continue to give our best in the wake of escalating class sizes, less hours to get the job done and dwindling resources for after school programs. It is not unusual to see classroom teachers on campus well after hours planning, tutoring and collaborating together. Why would we spend our own time and money? We don't go home until we have prepared to the best of our abilities because we care about our students. Teaching isn't just a job it is a huge responsibility that we all take very seriously. We want the best for each and every child in our school. Have a great summer and I look forward to the challenge and joy of the next school year!

The staff in the office is very rude and unwilling to be helpful when a parent needs assistance with anything concerning their child. The secretaries are always too busy gossiping instead of doing their job.

The worst school my daughters have attended. I am very disappointed with the staff especially with the staff in the office. They don t show any kind of interest in the children nor parents concerns.

Terrible school, low performing. Administration is rude. I have nothing good to say about this school. My son will finish the year, and then it is Ponderosa. Hopefully this will be a better experience.

Our daughter was in a special day morning K class with Dr. Pat Triplett. Without her our daughter would not made the major progress she did. She has a real special way of working with autistic children. She has patience and kindness. She is the best teacher any kid could have and we are very thankful for her working with our daughter.

MY son finished his kinder and now he is in 1st grade and he was having problems with his speech, and right away his teacher suggested a speech tuttor.. I really apreciated, the fast movements . I have noticed that my son learned a lot in Mrs .Worleys class! They even took a field Trip to the farm. Im just a bit upset because he got tranfered to Palm lane =(.. Hopefully I get the trasfer approval quick!

Betsy Ross has alot of teacher that care and if asked for extra material they will give it to you.

My son is in the special day class and we love this school. They really put the students first.

Last modified Ross (Betsy) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.