Posted July 26, 2014
Check it out! This school is getting on track and my son enjoyed it his 1st year at Dale! For those parents who talk about the principles. Hahahaha... They are doing their job! So how about this? Don't blame them for doing your job as a parent!!!

Posted March 17, 2014
This school has the worse principal & vice principals! Not interested in being approachable to help the students! Many near miss accidents in there parking lot! They seem not to care about the kid's getting hit! The teacher's are not attentive to the students learning! Seems like everybody who works here is only in it for a paycheck! Took my child out because I couldn't tolerate it anymore! My child deserves better I believe if he spoke Spanish he may have had a better experience at DALE Jr. High in Anaheim school district!

Posted August 25, 2013
Well I don't know about the years in the past, but 2012-2013, I had an amazing time at Dale. The teachers were AMAZING! Funny, nice, and responsible. The few teachers that people disliked were the really strict teachers, but I didn't find anything wrong with them they're just doing their job. I suggest this school to anyone. The ONLY thing I didn't like was the assistant principle. She was really mean, but she came from Orangview school I think. The best experience was my history class, my teacher, Mr U, was probably the best teacher in the school. He explained things really well, was very nice, and made everything interesting.I loved this school, and I'm gonna miss it!

Posted October 16, 2012
#1 The staff member refuses to release records-which is against the California Law.She tells me to have our current school call her. #2 Current school calls and request records (they have a copy of records release-signed by parent and and ready to fax it.They still refuse to release records and yell at the other school's admission staff. #3 They yell at me calling me a negligent parent for not having records (I never received them.) #4 I decided I had enough- so while I call district,staff admits that she can't find the records. What is going on at this school? So for your negligence in the office, you try to cover it up by berating and place the blame on me? You have a problem doing our job? You really should be ashamed of yourself! I'm sorry, but there are to many unemployed people that love to have your job and would take them seriously.

Posted July 29, 2011
Just to let you know that I would not recommend this school, if this is your child's home school, go to the district and get a transfer quick. The teachers are good, but must stay on top of them, my child turned in the work but had to do the assignment again because some of the teachers willl lose the work. The office staff (attendance office) is great, but the principal and the assistant principal really need some training themselves. Need to get rid of the ICE program, yes they call it that there, it is a place where your child goes when he/she gets in trouble can be for something small and they are sent there. The child would do the work there, but most of the time the teacher would not get the work and makes the child fall behind. Also the child writes a letter and it is mailed to the home. Need to change the name of the ICE program because the school is mostly hispanic and to call the program ICE??!! This is the worst school that we had ever experienced. Really need to revamp this school.

Dale Junior High School 4

Posted January 05, 2011
I went to this school last year. I asked for a few honors classes and I got them after they saw how great my grades were. The teachers were amazing. My Math teacher, Mrs. Tarver. Had tutoring during lunch, before school, and after school. I had all A's and everyone was nice. Of course there were a few mean kids. But, everyone was nice. My new school, San Tan Jr. High School in chandler Az. everyone is mean and stuckup. But this school, the people are much nicer. The only problem with this school is that it is in a bad area and not much money going into the school. But, I had a good time and was happier in this school than in my new school which is in a better area.

Posted May 02, 2010

Dale Junior High School 2

Posted May 17, 2008

Dale Junior High School
900 South Dale Street, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Dale Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dale Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top