Anaheim, CA
Students enrolled: 2,741

Posted April 02, 2014
great school but struggling on finances on most basic materials. seems neglected by district leaders.

Loara High School 5

Posted November 14, 2013
Teachers, staff members and students do not tolerate bully. People speck up for the silence and clubs are formed for students who have a hard time making friends. They have free after school tutoring.

Posted April 24, 2013
its a good school people who wanna learn.....learn. people who dont well thats their own fault

Loara High School 1

Posted August 27, 2012
My family just moved to Anaheim and unfortunately this school is my sons homeschool. If the front office attitude is any indication of things to come then this is a terrible school. From the counselor to the principals assistant they seem to be lacking in the brains department its like dealing with a blonde clown. Nobody seems to have any information or they just don't care enough to explain anything. These people seem to have an I don't care enough about you to ask. They just seem to pass the buck to the next clown in line. I hate this school and I hate that my son has to come here. The front office staff that I have run into are the most unprofessional, uncaring bunch of people I have ever met. They made me and my son feel like we weren't even wanted there. I'm sorry but standards should be higher for people that have to educate our youth. Understanding, patience and BRAINS are a must. But as I said it's only the beggining of the year and I havent even met the teachers yet. Hopefully the person my son actually has to deal with has some manners.

Loara High School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
a bad school poor no money for anything bad scores do not send your child to this school if he,she has good grades, front office receptionists rude, no help to students from the counselor i tried getting appoitment with couselor because my daughter will go to ucla or usc, because she transfer from another district. not a good school get new staff willing to help the students

Loara High School 5

Posted October 19, 2009
it is a great school to go to and then it has the best teachers and good students

Loara High School 0

Posted March 11, 2009
I'm proud to be a Saxon. the teachers here are great and tough. but because of us students are motivated to try even harder and challenge ourselves. I am in the I.B program and it is super tough but the teachers are very supportive and help me through it. Sports here are AWESOME! i play quite a few sports here and i enjoy every single thing about it. I just wish i could have joined more instead of just one per season. Once a Saxon always a Saxon!

Posted July 29, 2008

Loara High School 1

Posted April 08, 2008

Loara High School 4

Posted March 12, 2008

Loara High School
1765 West Cerritos Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Loara High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loara High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top