Anaheim, CA
Students enrolled: 1,020

Posted July 15, 2013
Orangeview is an amazing school. I am currently a student there and I love it!!!! This school still has a bad reputation but I don't know why. The teachers are great and really care about your studies. I definitely recommend it.

Orangeview Junior High School 4

Posted September 19, 2011
The school is great, I was once a student there, On all the benchmark tests in our math class, we've gotten first place, even above oxford which is a very smart school. We have exceeded the standards last year.

Posted September 15, 2011
THE SCHOOL IS GRATE, I WAS A STUDENT BACK IN 2001, I LOVED MY TEACHERS, THEY WERE REALLY CARING FOR MY EDUCATION, IF I HAD KIDS I WOULD ENROLE THEM IN ORANGEVIEW WITH OUT THINKING IT TWICE.......

Posted September 13, 2011
its a good school they have nice teachers its not a bad school like other schools

Posted August 30, 2010
last year i had 4 honors classes and i got a's all thanks to orangeview.

Orangeview Junior High School 1

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009

Orangeview Junior High School 1

Posted February 11, 2009

Orangeview Junior High School 0

Posted February 03, 2009
This school has ongoing violence and an incompetent principal. A few teachers were excellent, but Orangeview is NOT safe. A frequent excuse I heard was, 'the class is so large, I can't control everything'. Our kids deserve better.

Orangeview Junior High School
3715 West Orange Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Orangeview Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orangeview Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top