Bad
Good

Orangeview is an amazing school. I am currently a student there and I love it!!!! This school still has a bad reputation but I don't know why. The teachers are great and really care about your studies. I definitely recommend it.

The school is great, I was once a student there, On all the benchmark tests in our math class, we've gotten first place, even above oxford which is a very smart school. We have exceeded the standards last year.

THE SCHOOL IS GRATE, I WAS A STUDENT BACK IN 2001, I LOVED MY TEACHERS, THEY WERE REALLY CARING FOR MY EDUCATION, IF I HAD KIDS I WOULD ENROLE THEM IN ORANGEVIEW WITH OUT THINKING IT TWICE.......

its a good school they have nice teachers its not a bad school like other schools

last year i had 4 honors classes and i got a's all thanks to orangeview.

This school has ongoing violence and an incompetent principal. A few teachers were excellent, but Orangeview is NOT safe. A frequent excuse I heard was, 'the class is so large, I can't control everything'. Our kids deserve better.

i love my skool it is the bomb i have good grades and the teachers treat me witt respect!!!!!!!!!

Very disappointed with the school even after a new principal was brought in. Counselors & teachers do not seem to care about the educational well-being of students. Teachers do not communicate to parents. They seem to just go with the flow.

Unsafe, Unsatisfactory and extremely uncooperative staff.

Last modified Orangeview Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.