2,055 students|Anaheim Union High

Bad
Good

This school is horrible! I was enrolled at this school for one whole day to experience a disaster. Firstly the school is rather small. I didnt see any sort of bleachers on the football field. The track is dirt. There isn't even a cafeteria. Classes are limited. There is no diversity. One teacher had to explain the lesson in Spanish. In math, there wasnt enough chairs nor books. The teacher ended up giving me a CD! There's no nutrition & not enough time to get to class. The sports are bad. The students are faaaar below standards. I would NOT, at any circumstances, recommend Savanna High School.

My son is now a Junior and taking advanced classes. Our families' experience has been very positive. Very good school if your child is willing to invest in themselves.

I attended Savanna from 2003-2007 and loved it. I had great friends, finally dated my Jr. High crush and now on our way to getting married, had amazing teachers that were always willing to help, and I felt safe every day. I now work for AUHSD and have been able to go to other high schools in the district and none of them come close to how great Savanna was. All the other schools I've been at the staff is stuck up and the kids are no better. I have had to opportunity to work at Savanna this past yr and loved it. Not only were the staff awesome when I was a student but they are just as great as co-workers. The only sad part is the staff puts all this work into caring and the kids each yr stop caring more.

Most of the teachers at Savanna high school are really good teachers and they care. It's just some students don't care so we don't have the greatest test scores. But the students are all really friendly and open and I've had a really great experience.

The school is very caring, they are very concerned about the safety and comfort of students. There a plenty of low-cost or free programs available on campus for your child to recieve help. The counselours are more concerned with every student and their grades than any school I have seen. YOu can definently count on this school. From the teachers to the staff security Everyone is willing to help.

Most teachers care about the students and their education. (I had great teachers) Principal is strict but good intentions and good results. ASB is great. A lot of student involvement in the past year which led to great school spirit. Parent involvement is lacking greatly. The school is safe and very diverse. A lot of extracurricular activities. Overall great school. Comment to one of the comments: you can't have a specific time for sports. it depends on the game and distance the team has to travel. senior pictures are not done by the school and you are not required to buy them.

Last modified Savanna High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.