Bad
Good

danbrook is the best school my cousins were there now my kid he is a fourth grader, mrs flores was a exelent and outstanding teacher as a thirdth grader and now he is with mrs lee and i heard that she is really good. my kid is very happy.

Danbrook is a great school!!! I went there, my sister went there and now my daughter is going there.

I think danbrooks a good school i have a 5th grader know and a daughter who was behind and they found out her test scores and put her where she belongs now she attending school some where else but she doing really great at grade leval not struggling any more...Thanks to danbrook!!!

I am very pleased with this school; it has outstanding teachers that are willing to go above and beyond for our future.

My son is in first grade now. He had a great year last year in all-day Kindergarten at Danbrook. This is a big differerence from when my daughter was in 1/2-day Kindergarten there.

I am very satisfied with the leadership, the teachers and the program for the students. There was a before school enrichment as well as an after school enrichment for the students which helped greatly.

My experience with Kindergarten at this school has been great. We had a very caring teacher... lots of progress made this year!

I was very unhappy with the K program in whole and the schools concern for my child.

Last modified Danbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.