Anaheim, CA

Posted September 10, 2013
danbrook is the best school my cousins were there now my kid he is a fourth grader, mrs flores was a exelent and outstanding teacher as a thirdth grader and now he is with mrs lee and i heard that she is really good. my kid is very happy.

Posted September 29, 2010
Danbrook is a great school!!! I went there, my sister went there and now my daughter is going there.

Posted August 22, 2009
I think danbrooks a good school i have a 5th grader know and a daughter who was behind and they found out her test scores and put her where she belongs now she attending school some where else but she doing really great at grade leval not struggling any more...Thanks to danbrook!!!

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted May 22, 2009
I am very pleased with this school; it has outstanding teachers that are willing to go above and beyond for our future.

Posted September 24, 2008
My son is in first grade now. He had a great year last year in all-day Kindergarten at Danbrook. This is a big differerence from when my daughter was in 1/2-day Kindergarten there.

Posted August 19, 2008
I am very satisfied with the leadership, the teachers and the program for the students. There was a before school enrichment as well as an after school enrichment for the students which helped greatly.

Posted May 29, 2008
My experience with Kindergarten at this school has been great. We had a very caring teacher... lots of progress made this year!

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted March 21, 2008

Danbrook Elementary School
320 Danbrook Street, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Danbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Danbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top