Anaheim, CA

Posted March 23, 2014
Very devoted to the students, advanced in technology compared to most other schools. My child loves the school and staff.

Posted July 02, 2013
I was first graduating class of those in kindergarten thru 6th grade...representing class years 1959 to 1966 I love those memories and seeing walt disney at a school event. What an honor. Wish i lived nearby on sw ramm drive still!

Posted September 02, 2011
I went to Walt Disney from 1964 to 1971 (K-6th) and tho I didn't know it then, it's a phenominal school! If I lived in Anaheim, I'd make sure my little one went there! I remember in the winter, on some Saturdays they'd have movies in the cafeteria. Johnyy Appleseeed, Jiminey (sp?) Cricket, Snow White, etc. Those were the days!

Posted August 29, 2011
My daughter started going here last year for Kindergarten. (We transferred her from Anaheim school district to Magnolia & Walt Disney Elem based on the ratings.) And we could not be happier! The Kindergarten staff is phenomenal!! Mrs. Raimundo is the best. She was kind, patient, yet, calmly in control and the kids respected & loved her. If you are thinking about sending your child to Walt Disney Elementary; I would say unequivocally, that it was one of the best things I could have done for my child.

Posted February 19, 2011
Hi! I was at the Walt Disney Elem. Schl Dedication. I well remember 'Uncle Walt' speaking to all of us present. (after having his artists decorate the school). He told us how much it meant to him to have an elementary school named after him and then he said there would never be another school that could carry his name as he had only gone to school through the sixth grade. Also, my first job was at Disneyland. Mr. Disney was a wonderful man.

Walt Disney Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
We love our neighborhood school! The teachers and staff are caring and helpful in all the kids lives and future!

Walt Disney Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
Great Teachers and Staff...Our children get a good education here...the Test Scores prove it!

Posted September 24, 2009

Walt Disney Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2009

Walt Disney Elementary School 1

Posted March 29, 2009

Walt Disney Elementary School
2323 West Orange Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Walt Disney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walt Disney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top