Bad
Good

Very devoted to the students, advanced in technology compared to most other schools. My child loves the school and staff.

I was first graduating class of those in kindergarten thru 6th grade...representing class years 1959 to 1966 I love those memories and seeing walt disney at a school event. What an honor. Wish i lived nearby on sw ramm drive still!

i think the school add more activities for students, and make value prizes for students who made higher than 250 AR points to encourage the students work harder make a school newspaper

I went to Walt Disney from 1964 to 1971 (K-6th) and tho I didn't know it then, it's a phenominal school! If I lived in Anaheim, I'd make sure my little one went there! I remember in the winter, on some Saturdays they'd have movies in the cafeteria. Johnyy Appleseeed, Jiminey (sp?) Cricket, Snow White, etc. Those were the days!

My daughter started going here last year for Kindergarten. (We transferred her from Anaheim school district to Magnolia & Walt Disney Elem based on the ratings.) And we could not be happier! The Kindergarten staff is phenomenal!! Mrs. Raimundo is the best. She was kind, patient, yet, calmly in control and the kids respected & loved her. If you are thinking about sending your child to Walt Disney Elementary; I would say unequivocally, that it was one of the best things I could have done for my child.

Hi! I was at the Walt Disney Elem. Schl Dedication. I well remember 'Uncle Walt' speaking to all of us present. (after having his artists decorate the school). He told us how much it meant to him to have an elementary school named after him and then he said there would never be another school that could carry his name as he had only gone to school through the sixth grade. Also, my first job was at Disneyland. Mr. Disney was a wonderful man.

We love our neighborhood school! The teachers and staff are caring and helpful in all the kids lives and future!

Great Teachers and Staff...Our children get a good education here...the Test Scores prove it!

I love to have my children attend to Walt Disney School, but the staff in the administration were very rude and mean.

I attended this school from kinder to the 6th grade, and I can tell you this, it's the BEST school ever!! The students really get a conection with the teachers. I can name them all.(Or at least all the ones I had plus some.) Mrs. Todd, Ms. Miller, Ms. Lee, another Mrs. Todd, Mrs. Kelly, Mrs. Smith-Brooks, Ms. McFarland, Mrs. Frats and the list goes on!! These were some of the greatest teachers alive!! And when a student has special needs of any sort, they know exactly which teacher to assign them to to ensure those needs are addressed. (I should know) Also it was this school that originally drove me to succeed and keep doing better. Even my mom used to say that we (my sister and I) attended one of the best schools in our district. This place was apart of my childhood and I deeply miss it.

Last modified Walt Disney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.