Bad
Good

Posted September 24, 2014
The teachers and school staff are awesome in this school. The new principal is great. My son is in 2nd grade and the teachers use class dojo app to communicate with parents and report the students progress. They all have dual immersion program, after school chess and music. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 26, 2014
Mrs. Guevara & Mrs.Lee and Mrs.Yourshaw are super great teachers, principal Mrs. Breese has a great team work. Academic system is awesome.

Posted August 05, 2012
I love my school! Our students, parents and entire school staff are top notch. I am proud of our scores, our extra curricular activities and the character of the people you will meet on our campus. I am proud to say that I teach at Dr. Peter Marshall.

Posted June 08, 2011
One of the best schools. Mrs. Breese and office staff are wonderful. Mrs. Choi is the best teacher my daughter has ever had. Her involvement with the children are amazing. I have never seen a teacher care or take interest the way Mrs. Choi does with all her students.

Peter Marshall Elementary School

Posted March 24, 2010
One of the best schools I have ever seen. The new principal Mrs. Breese has been the principal I have seen.

Peter Marshall Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2008
While I am disappointed at what California public schools in this area fail do offer, due in part to budget concerns, Peter Marshall has some amazing teachers. Mrs. Erickson and Mrs. Yourshaw are 2 of the best teachers I have ever met.

Peter Marshall Elementary School 3

Posted August 28, 2007
My children have been attending Marshall for 5 years. The availability of sports is limited. My children advise me that P.E. is running around the yard and that is it. maybe 1x or 2x a week. I do see parent involvement. The discipline could be better, and safety from bullies could be watched more.

Peter Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2007
My oldest daughter has attended Peter Marshall for four years and my youngest just started this year. Most of the teachers are great and really love their job. The PTA works very hard for the school. My only complaint is the large hispanic non-english speaking population. There needs to be more stress on learning the english then accommodating them. However, we do have ELD classes, a new preschool class, and free english classes. Despite this language problem, we have very active parents. We are proud of our school!

Peter Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2005
This school, like the others in the district,stresses math and reading. Not as much emphasis is placed on social studies and science. Music is available, but there is no specified computer lab time. Parent involvement is good.

Posted June 08, 2004
I have loved Peter Marshall school and the teachers there. My son has been there since 3rd grade and is graduating this year. I only hope that my daughter has the opportunity to attend there also. They are wonderful and the teachers are great.

Peter Marshall Elementary School
2627 Crescent Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92801-4902
Last modified Peter Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peter Marshall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top