Posted April 28, 2014
The Teachers and Staff from this school really care about the academics of the students..

Posted January 28, 2012
Good school we are proud of teacher and students. Kids enjoy learning and reading, It has a professional staff.

Posted May 27, 2010
coming from the buena park school dis. this is a huge step for my kids.I have a sixth grd.and a third grader and the huge jump that my son made from 1st on is outstanding.Anaheim has alot more resources and programs for the kids.My third grader has been here sence kinder and on has made so much progress and that means HATS OFF to the teachers!They are the ones who are making our kids who they are in school. Some parents just don't get that involved in there kids academics and they just think that it is on the teacher's.We as parent's have to make our generation what it is going to be and need's to be.My sixth grader is going to graduate and he come's home showing me thing's that I didn't think they taught yet. THANK YOU MAXWELL for caring for the students. Keep IT up. D.Barajas'

Mattie Lou Maxwell Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
Small classroom sizes and great administration. Healthy breakfast and lunch program and great after school program.

Posted August 06, 2009
I have one daughter who has now graduated high school that went through Maxwell, one daughter becoming a Junior this year in high school and currently my daughter is a Gate 4th grader. I also have one who will start in Kinder next year. I have nothing but great reviews for the teachers and staff. We have had wonderful teachers in the classroom and wonderful teachers surrounding my girls outside the classroom. Amazing teachers and wonderful staff. Keep it up Maxwell !!!

Posted May 01, 2009

Mattie Lou Maxwell Elementary School 0

Posted October 18, 2008
Maxwell is a great school. I have four kids two have already gone through and two just starting. I have found the teachers and staff to be caring and professional.

Posted July 14, 2008

Posted June 04, 2008
I have two sons who goes to this school. I love the teachers that they have. They seem to care about the students.This school has come a long way. And the principal has made a lot of changes for the better. And I thank him for that. Keep up the good work. Thanks from Sonia Davidson

Posted April 05, 2008
Maxwell is the best school my daughter ever went to. I rated this school excellent because ever since my daughter atteneded this school she has improved her grades and learned many things. I also like this school because every teacher my daughter has had has supported her and helped her with everything she needs to improve on, and they are also very nice and respectful to students, other teachers, other adults, and to parents. That's why I rated Maxwell excellent and why my daughter and I love this school.

Mattie Lou Maxwell Elementary School
2613 West Orange Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Mattie Lou Maxwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mattie Lou Maxwell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top