Albert Schweitzer Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2013
This school staff and teachers are very motivated about teaching and are always trying to help our children achieve their best. Wish they had an attendant in the morning to help direct traffic coming in

Albert Schweitzer Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2012
Well the school yr just started so I can't say much yet....But from what I have seen thus far, the district is quick to respond and comply. The school seems eager to answer questions. My questions were more about the bullying and how it is handled. Per the reviews from 2010 on this website, is why I asked about current bullying protocols. Everything seems copasetic. The teacher responded to my questions with confidence, kindness and patients, all qualities that I would like for my child to see in a teacher. As the yr progresses I may add more. Or I will wait till the end of the 12-13 yr to leave final reviews for this school.

Albert Schweitzer Elementary School 1

Posted October 18, 2010
this school does not care about students being bullied. even the lunch lady knew my child was being bullied my sons teacher knew no one told me. the teachers and staff are not well trained on how to handle kids that bully and they frankly dont care

Albert Schweitzer Elementary School 3

Posted September 12, 2010
every parent needs to listen to theyre kids and make sure you come across to other parents because the school does not bring parents together when there is a bully problem

Posted May 20, 2010
This is a great school, the parents and staff are very caring, The after school program still needs some guidance but it is trying.

Albert Schweitzer Elementary School 2

Posted March 22, 2010
The teachers seem young and unexperienced. My son's special education teacher is new and her immaturity shows. The school is clean and safe. The principal is great. Overall it is a good school besides a few of the teachers.

Posted October 19, 2009
I love the school they are connected with the students and the parents .

Posted September 09, 2009
This is an ok school. I thought when I came to it that it would be better but it's ok. The principal turnover is high. The after school program is great if you need help with the kids but it needs alot of improvement as the other parent stated.

Albert Schweitzer Elementary School 3

Posted September 08, 2009
Great School. HIgh principal turnover ...but great school. The after-school program needs some work; the staff is very young and immature and does not bring attention to issues in a timely manner.

Albert Schweitzer Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2008
in my fair opinion , this school been improved alot on safety and discipline and teacher are awsome they treat my kids like their own children thank a million

Albert Schweitzer Elementary School
229 South Dale Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Albert Schweitzer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albert Schweitzer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top