Esther L. Walter Elementary School 0

Posted March 03, 2010
Walter school is a great school. My son is a third grader and he began Pre-k with Walter school. My son is doing great, he learned to read very fast and he is great at math. He won a purple medal for math and a green medal for literacy, the highest colors they can have on their CST's. I know that Walter has low points, but everyone is working hard to get those points up. I really love their teachers, they are always there to support our kids and parents too. I hope that we do not get a lot of teacher let go with the budget cut coming next year.

Posted March 11, 2008

Esther L. Walter Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2007

Esther L. Walter Elementary School 3

Posted September 12, 2006
I think this school is good, bu twe can make it better. we need to concenterate on the childern's safety and not worry so much on how our school sign looks. I think that we need to put a fence around the school soon, because the area were our children go to, is not the best and we can't have people wondering around the school because we have alot of werid people in our area. I like the staff because they are friendly but we need to find a better way to improve our school. I would love to see the school improve and our students as well. They deserve to get a better education.

Posted August 24, 2006
- a former student

Posted June 21, 2006
- a former student

Esther L. Walter Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2006
Several things stand out as strengths. Outstanding conflict resolution skills are taught at the early stages. Problem solving and situational leadership is stressed amongst peers. These phenomenal life skills are often lacking in adults, let alone 9 year olds. Secondly, the child co-facilitates the conferences, leading us through the areas of goal setting, self correction and action planning. It has helped reinforce that our son is both responsible and in control of the results. Phenomenal follow up on assignments and homework is monitored by our teacher if 2 assignments are missed, we are called. So far, we have not been made aware of any extracurricular activities, which is my only area of disappointment.

Esther L. Walter Elementary School
10802 Rustic Lane, Anaheim, CA  92804
Last modified Esther L. Walter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Esther L. Walter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.