Bad
Good

I have a kindergartner in Mrs. Elkins class she just started 2 weeks ago and she loves it, awesome school and great staff so far.The staff is very nice and cares for each and every kid, with a smile on there faces. So far I am very impressed with the school and there security with there kindergartners.

Imperial Elementary is an amazing school with a young, energetic principal who understands that technology education is imperative to the next generation. The PTA is incredibly active, with fundraising for music, art, and science. There are plays put on by the students in 2nd and 6th grade (the 6th grade one is impressive and is put on at the high school), and family activity nights at least twice a quarter. Some of the family nights feature reading and math or science. All the teachers are very involved with the students and the current sixth grade teachers are very strong. When I compare what Imperial provides to what my friends get in their private school--Imperial meets or beats them every time!

imperial is the best school my child has ever been to sadly she has to leave after sixth grade. my daughters favorite teacher is mrs.robbins.

Teachers and the Staff have been very educational, kind and willing to go the extra yard for my child. I am new to the district, and I am very impressed. Mrs. Cooley

I love Imperial! My kids love Imperial! My daughter has gone to two other schools and Imperial tops the list. I love the parent involvement. The PTA helps to support our childrens education by filling in where the district can no longer provide. We have great family nights and educational nights. Our children love their school and staff. Our staff is so friendly and capable. They do such a great job! I couldn't be happier with Imperial Elementary.

As a grandparent of a student at Imperial I just can't say enough about how wonderful the school is. Our youngest grandchild will be starting in August. Parents and Grandparents want to get involved at Imperial, because it is such happy place to be. This is not the kind of school the district should be thinking of closing. Just the other day I saw a parent planting flowers while another parent was watering them. I really can't say enough good things about the teachers and staff. Our grandchildren look forward to going to school every morning.

Imperial Elementary school is absolutly Awesome and beyond Excellent! I was a student of Imperial for 7 years and I purchased my home here so my children could attend this wonderful school. The teachers are awesome and love and care for the children. The parent volunteers do so much. The Imperial family is awesome! I pray everyday that the school will stay open so that the children do not have to suffer such a loss.

I can't say enough good things about Imperial - we had a wonderful experience for the two years our daughter was there. The teachers are warm and competent, the school is well administered and they have an AMAZING PTA. We've moved now and I will never stop comparing everything to the standard of Imperial.

Imperial continues to astound my family. Their teachers are committed to the character of my child as well as their academics. They show devotion to their job and enjoy building personal relationships with the parents. I can't be more impressed.

Last modified Imperial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.