Anaheim, CA

Rio Vista Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2014
This school is horrible! My son attends the school and every year there has been a bullying problem. The office staff tend to be unfriendly, and sometimes you might get that nice one. Sotuations that have happened at the school with your student will not be addressed unless your child tells you and you go to the school to address it. This school also requires uniform in which they do not in force. As for the education level. The agenda is behind schedule compared to other schools, hence the low rating. Office staff, district, and teachers need to get it together.

Posted August 05, 2013
I attended this school and I loved it. There was never any bullying problems. Mysinlings go there now and never say anything about a bullying problem.

Posted June 20, 2013
Rio vista is a great school. I attended this school and i loved it! The teachers were very helpful and caring. Especially Ms.Vizzcaino,im always going to remember her. I loved the progams it has like the Casa Program it actually kept me entertained. I also took Read 180 with Ms.Guillen and it helped in my reading alot. I remember that the school would give us icecream everytime we put great effort on homework and tests.That motivated us to do our best in school:) To be honest the lunch they give in this school was the best,very delicious,i miss the food as well. There is so many great things to say about this school. Im always gonna remember my childhood in this school.Great memories. Kids that attend to this school are very fortunate to be there, im sure that their gonna have a great time and education.

Rio Vista Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2013
There is a major bullying problem at this school. Both of my children have been bullied several times in the past two years. And honestly nothing is done about it by the staff or the principals. The teachers are the only ones who seem to care. Mrs. De soucy is a fantastic teacher! There's other great teachers there as well. They definitely have their hands full with too many students per teacher.

Posted March 29, 2013
My daugther attended Rio Vista and she love every second of it. We are moving and the only thing that wanted to hold me back from moving was Mrs. Archuleta she is awesome. We will miss U.

Posted January 11, 2012
Great School. The teachers are good to the students and help them as much as they can. Parents need to step in and help their children succeed its not always the teachers responsibility. I was a student here years ago and i have great memories of the place.

Posted January 11, 2012
Good School. The kids enjoy coming and love their teachers! Well organized staff with good ideas.

Rio Vista Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2010
terrible staff. Too many students per teacher. The casa program allows students to leave early without parental permission

Rio Vista Elementary School 1

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted September 24, 2008
Wonderful School!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rio Vista Elementary School
310 North Rio Vista Street, Anaheim, CA  92806
Last modified Rio Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rio Vista Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top