K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My child has been attending Zion, since preschool. He loves it . Teachers are all great and so caring. I would recommend this school.

Zion is such a wonderful school to send your child. They have great facilities and a wonderful staff. My son just loves school. The teachers are hard working and care about my son. The Principal cares about all of the families. They have one to one technology in grades 5 through 8 and two computer labs. I just love Zion.

I do not agree with the last review about Zion. My daughter just loves the school and the principal. The teachers at Zion care about the students. They put in a lot of time to make sure my daughter is challenged. The principal cares about the families her at Zion. She is well respected and does a great job. I am so lucky that we are here at Zion.

I am proud to send my daughter to Zion. The teachers, Principal, and even the office staff are loving and caring. My daughter loves going to school and is doing really well there. It isn't as expensive as most private schools. It's required for each family to complete volunteer hours, and I dreaded it at first. It actually turned out to be fun. I got to know the staff, students and parents through volunteering and it allowed me to spend more time with my daughter.

This is a great school. They really care about the students. The teachers and principal are great. They have a great sports and music program. I would recommend this school to anyone.

I enrolled my child into kindergarten about 2 months before school started this year. About a month before school began, my family had to relocate and I notified Zion that my child would not be attending. The school refused to refund me the $450 registration fee. Zion incurred no expense or lost no money when I withdrew my child from the roster. I made several requests to the school principal who, in turn, approached the school board. My request was denied. That was unnecessary, absolutely inappropriate, and flat out greedy behavior on the school's part. I would never recommend a school with such heartless, cold leaders in charge.

If you are not a member of this Church or do not donate large amounts of money then you and you're child WILL be treated unfair. I highly recommed staying away and i fully support a lot of these comments stating this school cares more about money then the kids schooling...

The teachers knowledge is fair. The academic program is not very aggressive. The type of teaching tends to be very rote in nature. There is not an emphasis on the students extrapolating information and learning the reasons behind what they are learning. The amount of knowledge the students are expected to retain is minimal. The academics tend to be behind that of other better private schools. Teachers can be very partial to certain parents/family members. We have actually had bad experiences with some teachers being rude and disrespectful towards us as parents. There should be an emphasis on practicing the message they claim they are trying to send as a "Christian" school.

I have to say that I made a huge mistake by switching her to this school. They pretend that my 2 years old kid eat cold food because they are too lazy to warm up the kids' food. My questions to you, Do you eat cold food??? Then, the principal never talk to me about their closing dates and never gave me a calendar until I had paid. Obviously, It was too late to say NO. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE! FIND ANOTHER SCHOOL WHERE MONEY IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CHILDREN!

it is a loving, safe environment for our children to learn. The teachers and school staff are educators and there for the welfare of the kids.

Last modified Zion Lutheran Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8