School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

As the first of all of the Fairmont campuses, we are proud of the part the Historic Anaheim Campus has played in Fairmont s history. That history is a tradition of commitment to excellence in all areas of a child s educational life. Historic Anaheim Campus is home to a 22-year first place winning streak in the Orange County Academic Pentathlon. Each year, our students perform exceptionally well on standardized tests and win many prestigious awards. While academics are the core of our program, music, art, and sports flourish here as well. Our dedicated teachers share a kind, enthusiastic spirit as they tend to the business of educating and caring for their students. Their belief in the promise of these students has created an atmosphere filled with optimism and high expectations. The Historic Anaheim Campus is truly a "home away from home" for our students and for all of us who share in their educational life. From the grace and beauty of our landmark 100 year-old Moreton Bay Fig tree to the 21st century skills our students learn and practice every day, Fairmont s Historic Anaheim Campus has so much to offer the young leaders of tomorrow.
March 5, 2015

Posted December 03, 2014
Our experience with junior high at the Fairmont Historic Anaheim Campus continues to be a positive one since last year. We LOVE all the junior high teachers! They are very knowledgeable in the subjects they teach and they know how to teach! The teachers not only focus on the academics, but also on instilling good character, responsibility, and independence. The teachers are current with posting their assignments, projects, tests, homework, and grades on Blackboard and Netclassroom. The teachers are accessible to the students for extra help whether it is before or after school, or during lunch. We have a goldmine of teachers in junior high! They can never retire! We appreciate the assistant director over junior high in keeping the parents apprised via e-mail on a weekly basis. We know how much time it takes to write to the parents and to also compose weekly letters to the students. She makes great effort in reaching out to the students and getting to know them. We definitely made the right choice to attend junior high at Fairmont s Historic Anaheim Campus.

Posted February 02, 2012
Truly an amazing school if you have a gifted child or if you start early enough! I had 3 kids go through this school and WOW their academics are so far and above any other school. You will have the smartest and the most well prepared kids! If you have a child that needs a bit slower pace or that isn't really smart, this may not be the best school. They are very accelerated. Two of my kids learned so much and had the most amazing teachers. My other child needed a bit more help and he struggled the entire time. Mable has the BEST principal ever. She is just amazing. She deals with issues almost seamlessly. She has a great relationship with the kids and really cares about them.

Posted February 03, 2010
As our son enters one of the top medical schools in the nation, I have to look back and thank all of those that got him there. If it was not for the foundation that he received at the Mable Campus, I doubt that he would have achieved his dream. A big thank you to all his teachers and the administrators for giving our son the tools needed to be the best that he could be.

Posted December 28, 2009
Absolutely THE BEST preschool and elementary education you could provide your child.

Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Fairmont offers something for everybody: advanced curriculum, sports, extra curricular activities, before and after school care, help for struggling students, and much, much more!

Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Fairmont Private school is the best. Fairmont offers advanced academics. Offers many extra curricular activites other schools cannot offer. The instructors are the best. Very attentitive to all the children. Fairmont also has the best technology a school can offer. The whole school works together as family. Faimont Private school is the only school in Orange County that has been around for more than 50 yrs. I myself went to fairmont and my children attend Fairmont.My whole family, siblings and cousin all attended this school. My 1yr old twin nieces will be attending in a couple years. I truly believe this school is the bestt.

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted September 08, 2008

Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus 4

Posted August 07, 2008
Teachers are enthusiastic, and nice. A lot of homeworks are required. But the programs are great.

Posted July 03, 2008
I have had the pleasure to teach here my entire career, and I do not feel that there is a school out there that does a better job with each individual student. I am also lucky to teach students who have come up through Fairmont's lower elementary (1st-5th grade). These students have developed such remarkable skills through the years that I feel obligated to take them to the next level. As a teacher, I am allowed the freedom to complete the challenging curriculum in a way that I feel is best. The students do well on standardized tests, but they do not lose class time preparing like other public schools whose scores sometimes mean more than the complete education of the student. The dedication, warmth, and kindness of the teachers, staff, parents, and students make it a place that I will always call home.

Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus
1557 West Mable Street, Anaheim, CA  92802
Last modified Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top