School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

As the first of all of the Fairmont campuses, we are proud of the part the Historic Anaheim Campus has played in Fairmont s history. That history is a tradition of commitment to excellence in all areas of a child s educational life. Historic Anaheim Campus is home to a 22-year first place winning streak in the Orange County Academic Pentathlon. Each year, our students perform exceptionally well on standardized tests and win many prestigious awards. While academics are the core of our program, music, art, and sports flourish here as well. Our dedicated teachers share a kind, enthusiastic spirit as they tend to the business of educating and caring for their students. Their belief in the promise of these students has created an atmosphere filled with optimism and high expectations. The Historic Anaheim Campus is truly a "home away from home" for our students and for all of us who share in their educational life. From the grace and beauty of our landmark 100 year-old Moreton Bay Fig tree to the 21st century skills our students learn and practice every day, Fairmont s Historic Anaheim Campus has so much to offer the young leaders of tomorrow.
March 5, 2015

Posted April 23, 2015
This is by far the best private school I could ever hope for! It's a place where children are understood, nurtured, taught values, respect AND encouraged to EXCEL in academics. From the administrative staff to teachers--everyone is approachable, humble and always open to input. This is one of the FIRST things I noticed as a nervous parent touring the campus 3 years ago. I also noticed immediately the vast cultural diversity. I myself am a South Asian parent. It isn't just about being able to dress up in cultural attire on International Day, which is wonderful! My children and I genuinely feel welcomed, respected and have developed a deep sense of belonging to an amazing community of parents, teachers, staff from all walks of life! That, along with personally experiencing how Fairmont's structure, curriculum, standards and teachers have brought out the BEST in my children makes me a very proud FAIRMONT parent. This is the best decision in early education that I could have made for my young children and I drive a long distance from home to make sure they get to be a part of the Fairmont experience!

Posted April 23, 2015
Fairmont Historic Anaheim Campus is a great school. Our children have been attending there for many years and with every year they continue to thrive academically and socially due to the wonderful guidance, support, and encouragement from the teachers and staff there. It is rare to find a school that is always looking to better serve the needs of the students on a daily basis. The teachers are very talented and caring. They take the time to get to know individual students and help them excel. They do this with such ease and kindness that the students don't feel intimidated. The environment that Fairmont offers is also very conducive to learning. Teachers and staff show respect and kindness to one another as well as to students. Lastly, Fairmont Historic Anaheim instills good work ethics as well as strong character developments. Our students display not only respect and kindness, but also confidence and strength when they compete in sports and academic tournaments. I highly recommend this school to everyone.

Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus 1

Posted April 14, 2015
The people working at this school are extremely rude and unprofessional. Both at their campuses and the business office. They seem to discriminate based on race and gender. Teachers make rude comments to students based on physical appearance. We have heard employees at the business office using profanity and derogatory terms when speaking of parents and students. I do not recommend this school if you want your child to prosper and have a pleasant school experience.

Posted December 03, 2014
Our experience with junior high at the Fairmont Historic Anaheim Campus continues to be a positive one since last year. We LOVE all the junior high teachers! They are very knowledgeable in the subjects they teach and they know how to teach! The teachers not only focus on the academics, but also on instilling good character, responsibility, and independence. The teachers are current with posting their assignments, projects, tests, homework, and grades on Blackboard and Netclassroom. The teachers are accessible to the students for extra help whether it is before or after school, or during lunch. We have a goldmine of teachers in junior high! They can never retire! We appreciate the assistant director over junior high in keeping the parents apprised via e-mail on a weekly basis. We know how much time it takes to write to the parents and to also compose weekly letters to the students. She makes great effort in reaching out to the students and getting to know them. We definitely made the right choice to attend junior high at Fairmont s Historic Anaheim Campus.
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 02, 2012
Truly an amazing school if you have a gifted child or if you start early enough! I had 3 kids go through this school and WOW their academics are so far and above any other school. You will have the smartest and the most well prepared kids! If you have a child that needs a bit slower pace or that isn't really smart, this may not be the best school. They are very accelerated. Two of my kids learned so much and had the most amazing teachers. My other child needed a bit more help and he struggled the entire time. Mable has the BEST principal ever. She is just amazing. She deals with issues almost seamlessly. She has a great relationship with the kids and really cares about them.

Posted February 03, 2010
As our son enters one of the top medical schools in the nation, I have to look back and thank all of those that got him there. If it was not for the foundation that he received at the Mable Campus, I doubt that he would have achieved his dream. A big thank you to all his teachers and the administrators for giving our son the tools needed to be the best that he could be.

Posted December 28, 2009
Absolutely THE BEST preschool and elementary education you could provide your child.

Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Fairmont offers something for everybody: advanced curriculum, sports, extra curricular activities, before and after school care, help for struggling students, and much, much more!

Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Fairmont Private school is the best. Fairmont offers advanced academics. Offers many extra curricular activites other schools cannot offer. The instructors are the best. Very attentitive to all the children. Fairmont also has the best technology a school can offer. The whole school works together as family. Faimont Private school is the only school in Orange County that has been around for more than 50 yrs. I myself went to fairmont and my children attend Fairmont.My whole family, siblings and cousin all attended this school. My 1yr old twin nieces will be attending in a couple years. I truly believe this school is the bestt.

Posted September 01, 2009

Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus
1557 West Mable Street, Anaheim, CA  92802
Last modified Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top