Posted February 01, 2012
My dtr has been at Victory since Kinder. We came to this school not knowing anything about Victory, within the first week of school we knew this was the best place for her. Ms. Birge is great, Pastor Tony is wonderful. The teachers are the BEST. Our family loves Victory Christian School.

Posted September 14, 2009
My daughter has been attending VCS since preschool. She absolutely loves this school, as do I. I made the huge mistake of putting her in a public school for a few months last year (financial reasons). The 3rd grade was just starting cursive and had 3 letter words on their spelling tests! Mind you, this was a high rated public schooI. P.E. was running around the playground a couple of times each day. Victory, has a great P.E. program. I placed her back at Victory ASAP! Mrs. Birge (principal) and the staff are wonderful. If you want your child to be well educated and taught how to be a good person, Victory is the place to be. Regardless of financial situation, you have to do what's best for your child.

Posted August 18, 2009
My son started VC School last March in the 1st Grade. He has made a total 180 in his behavior & I owe it all to Ms. Giles. She has been a fantastic teacher for him & he cannot wait to attend 2nd grade. My daughter has been attending the Preschool & will start Kindergarten there this year. We are looking forward to full positive year with VCS! I love the staff, faculty, parents, volunteers...everyone! I have felt welcome there with my children & know that moving my children to this school & out of public school was the right thing to do. Thank you Mrs. Birge & Staff for welcoming my family into your school!

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is in Preschool. Great School, Great teacher. He loves the school.

Victory Christian School 4

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted September 03, 2007
My nephew started attending Victory Christian last school year. Since his move from public school to this private school he has grown developmentally, educationally, and socially. I have seen huge positive changes in him. I recommend this school to all parents and I would love to have my daughter attend next year.

Posted July 27, 2007
- a administrator
After reading the latest review for Victory, I would like to respond. Our first priority is our students. They are why we exist. We are a non-profit school and our staff have sacrificed financially so that we could make Christian education available to parents. It is not about the money for any of us. It is impossible to please everyone, but we have been offering a quality education for almost 50 years in Anaheim. Our curriculum has not changed and most of the staff have been at Victory for over 10 years (some 25+ years!). Parents are encouraged to participate, students have music and art weekly, and we participate in CALOC for sports. I invite you to come and see the school and meet the staff! We have a great curriculum, staff, and facility - a truly great school!

Victory Christian School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
My child has been here for a few years now & I am sad to say I will be removing him this year. Just in the last year the teaching staff's quality has plummeted, as well as the curriculum. I have spoken to Mrs. Birge to no avail. I feel as though the children are not important anymore, just the profit. The preschool and Kindergarten were and are still wonderful (I would recommend them to any parent), although I could not recommend 1st grade on, at this point.

Victory Christian School 3

Posted July 15, 2005

Victory Christian School 4

Posted October 21, 2004

Victory Christian School
227 North Magnolia Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92801
Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Victory Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top