K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is great the staff teachers and everyone are great and it's a church so it's easy ffor us to go to church

this school staff, director and teachers are great, even though I feel the first grade teacher needs to be a little more graceful, and the overall staff needs to practice ZERO tolerance for bulling, or making feel other kids lesser,for diverse reasons among each other,... though teachers are not entirely responsible for what parents are or aren't teaching their own children at home.I would recommend this school and hope that the staff and teachers keep a closer eye in the words and actions being taught and passed on from kid to kid.

I wish I could give zero star for not having High School program with this school. Both of my kids love this school. it's been four years, since my first child started kindergarten. this school has it all. Nice clean facility, low on teachers and staff turn over ratio ( happy teachers makes happy students), strong on academic yet they have a way with children to feel the achievements and makes them want to achieve more..which in results, both of my kids getting good grades and awards. But best of all is teaching children CORE value of christian which kids are applying in to their daily life. I just hope that they will have high school before my kids finished with their 8th grade. That's my main prayer these days.

I'm very fortunate to have my daughter to the preschool at this school she was happy to go to school, The staff and teachers are very friendly and professional, my daughter English no good, but teachers truly care for each child. Thank you very much

My daughter has been attending since pre-school. We love the teachers and the values that are taught and exhibited. We are so blessed to have found this school. They have a great curriculum teaching everything using God's values.

I Love that the whole school staff and teachers are so loveable,professional and is an excellent example of the love of God.Great teachings and christian values.I have my two girls enrolled there and they love it.

Independence Christian School offers education for the individual. I have taught at I.C.S. for several years. My experience previous to teaching at this fine school included home schooling, private and public education. This experience includes my children's education and my own professional career as an educator. The staff at Independence Christian School cares about the individual student. This focus on the individual gives space for the home schooling part of me to be expressed. When public schools could no longer offer classrooms with 20 students per teacher the individual student's needs were not easily addressed. The staff at Independence Christian School responds to our students as individuals who are being transformed by Christ into students who care about developing their character. Independence Christian School is a place where Individuals Can Succeed!

ICS is committed to each and every child. Starting at the top with the principal all the way down to the parent volunteers, everyone has made us feel like family. The teachers are very involved and answer e-mails and phone calls about my student when I need it. I have not been more impressed with any other school for my children or for myself. I would love to see ICS grow and offer High School classes.

My family will be attending ICS this coming school year. From the first day we met with ICS we have felt welcomed and they have gone above and beyond to help us through the transfer. ICS has also worked with us and our children to make sure the fit is good, and they have already worked individually with each child based on their individual personalities and challenges. If this is an indication of what is to come we foresee a blossoming relationship. We look forward to the coming year! Thank you ICS!

Excellent school! My three children all attended ICS. We have loved the teachers, principal and staff.

Last modified Independence Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8