PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is awesome. My two kids love everything about this school, teachers, friends and facilities. Mrs. Jonas, the principal, is super nice and generous, and Mrs. Palacios, A.P., is so enthusiastic. This school keeps maintaining very clean and updated environment. Most of all, they teach Christ centered education and high quality of academic curriculum. We're so pleased about this school.

Academically very strong, has every program you could want. An Honors program for gifted kids and a Core program for those needing extra help. A dedicated reading curriculum called WriteSource. Advanced reading - 5th graders at the local public school are reading the same books my child read in 4th grade. Spanish classes start in Kinder, Trinity students start high school at Spanish 2 level. Science fair, speech meet, math olympics, and spelling bee. 4th grade trip to Sacramento and 8th grade trip to DC are highlights. Wonderful annual theatre production and competitive sports teams. Every teacher is terrific and I love the flexible day care program.

Trinity changed Principle and she is not as outgoing as the other - you never see her in the morning or after school. She needs to be more active with the parents who pays the bills for that school. So far not to impressed with her ..

Our children (6) and (4) started attending Trinity Lutheran in the Spring of 2012. We love the sense of community and the high standards and expectations the faculty have for all of the students. Both of our children LOVE going to school every morning. The full day kindergarten is incredible -- our son is learning the whole spectrum of subjects and lessons (some of which are not covered until 2nd grade in the public schools.) Additionally, he is one of two students in his grade in the honors program. Unlike public schools, there is ZERO tolerance for unacceptable behavior. All of the parents at Trinity are invested in ensuring their children are held to higher standards. Trinity's class size averages 16 students per grade -- half the size of public school classes so each child receives individualized attention. If you want more for your child at an EXTREMELY REASONABLE tuition rate - WELCOME TO TRINITY. P.S. We are Catholics and appreciate the warm welcome we have received from the school and church community. Trinity is simply a Christian school with a tradition of excellence.

My kids have attended Trinity for 5 years and we still love it. The classes are small and intimate. My daughter and son enjoy their teachers, friends and the arts programs very much!! We would highly recommend our school to families who enjoy high standards, lots of extracurricular activities and no big crowds. Nirvana!!

I love this school! My two children attended this school Pk thru 8th grade and I have many friends who have attended this school over the past decade. We loved the higher academics, the very strong and positive leadership of the principal, the Christian community and overall excellence of the program. They are fully accredited and always strive to do their best for each child. Over the past years, this school has been a blessing to many.

This school is superior in academics as well as spiritually strong. Beginning with pre-school and continuing through 8th grade you will find that the teachers are so caring. Students that graduate from Trinity usually go to Orange Lutheran where they continue their excellent education. I am proud to be a part of this wonderful school. Come by and check it out. You will find an excellent school for your children.

TThis school is a terrible school, I sent both of my children 13 and 14 to this school and they said that they couldn't take it anymore after 3 months of attendance I looked at all these reviews and went to the school and it seemmed great but my children thought otherwise they were miserable. When I talked to the principal about this she just said that children always hate school but I know my children and they used to be straight A students and love school. I believe the faculty here play god also

Fantastic school! My daughter absolutely blossomed in this environment both socially and academically, after having a "mean girls" experience at the public school. She grew in her faith to a healthy level, and the whole experience was a beautiful thing. Although Christian education is generally expensive, I think Trinity is an outstanding value. Cost is about average in the area, but a far better school than others I researched. Well worth it!

My daughter started at Trinity as a kindergartener and went all the way through 8th grade. It was the best decision we ever made! She is now in public high school, taking all honors classes. Specifically, she was the only one in her honors biology class that knew what chromatography was, and she was confident in her first lab because she knew exactly how to measure the density of a jelly bean. Out of 45 students, the teacher now knows her name! My shy little girl that once hid behind my legs is now a caring, confident young lady. Thank-you Trinity!

Last modified Trinity Lutheran Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-8