Posted October 02, 2012
I would like to first start off by saying how thankful I am to have made the 'best" decision in my life. Being an educator myself, I was extremely stressed out in choosing the school that would fit our family with the academic and developmental goals, morals, beliefs, and etc. I have toured six different private schools before my daughter turned one, and without a doubt, I have picked Fairmont Historic Anaheim (former Citron) campus to be the perfect fit for our family and most of all, our daughter. Fairmot Historic Anaheim campus provides something very unique that any parent who is devoted to their child's education would definitely be interested. Every educator and parent knows that a child has thousands of new brain connections forming every second and how the critical age period never comes back. Having that said, there are not many schools with actual curriculum that is fit to enhance our child's learning ability! Fairmont in that matter is the BEST in adapting to individual needs and gifts!! As you can read, my heart is with our school, Fairmont. I sure hope that I will be able to provide the same education to my son and have him follow his sister's footsteps.

Posted August 09, 2012
Great school. My son loves it. Great education. very happy with their program. i will recommend this school to everyone.

Posted March 28, 2011
My daughter attended Fairmont - Citron Campus from P3 to Kinder. At the age of 5, she was reading at the 2nd grade reading level, writing basic paragraphs & computing with large numbers. She loved learning & always wanted to do her best. The teachers at Fairmont genuinely care about their students & families. Even though my daughter is no longer a student at Fairmont, her former teachers & the director continue to check on her progress & acknowledge her continued success. The director & her Kinder teacher even held a parent conference (a very long conference) with me to discuss my concerns about her new school. Now, my son is attending Fairmont. While we were hesitant because we thought he had a speech delay, his teacher worked with us diligently. We are so proud to say that he no longer presents a delay in language development & is beginning to read basic sight words (he's only 3). The curriculum is rigorous & they do set high expectations for their students - I wouldn't have it any other way. As a teacher who has taught for 13 years & a professor (teacher education), I can honestly say that the early childhood education provided at Citron is remarkable & never ceases to amaze!

Posted February 22, 2011
This school staff is very polite and informative. They give the parent a lot of options to get a feel of the school.

Fairmont Private Historic Anaheim Preschool School 1

Posted October 09, 2009
My daughter attended fairmont citron campus during her Jr K year (2008). We were not happy with how there's favoritism with certain families than others and unfortunately it extends towards the students. Curriculum was not good at all. My daughter learned more from home than her teachers. They also always use substitute teachers. The price for my daughter's tution was not worth the experience she had at fairmont.

Posted January 11, 2009
My daughter attended kinder here w/ Dr. Molina and the experiance totally exceeded my expectations! She was loved, embraced and taught in the best environment possible. The parents had so many opprotunities to participate also.

Posted November 26, 2008
My twins attend this school and it is just AMAZING! I can't believe the things they have learned in such a short period of time. All the kids amaze us day after day.

Fairmont Private Historic Anaheim Preschool School 1

Posted October 16, 2008

Posted August 19, 2007
Our children have both loved their Citron experience. They are comfortable seeking assistance from all of the pre-school teachers when on the playground - not just their own. They are avidly awaiting the start of a new school year and my oldest can't wait to be a junior kindergartner with the additional responsibilities that entails. As a P3, each of my children was with an extremely nurturing teacher that focused on character and learning to go to school. In P4 the nurturing continued but the classroom's primary focus shifted to the academic. I have observed that the academic focus in JK and K continues to step up - without losing the remarkable sense of community and character that makes the Citron campus so special.

Posted March 13, 2007

Fairmont Private Historic Anaheim Preschool School
121 South Citron Street, Anaheim, CA  92805
Last modified Fairmont Private Historic Anaheim Preschool School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Fairmont Private Historic Anaheim Preschool School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top