Anaheim, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 14, 2013
Vineyard Christian School Anaheim has been a huge blessing to our family. The teachers are all fully accredited and most have masters degrees. They are great teacher who pour their whole heart into the kids. They really treat the kids as individual people and help them reach their highest potential. The school has a very positive loving environment.. I have a 4th grader, 3rd grader and Kinder-gardener and we've now been at the school for 5 years. What a great School experience!

Posted April 09, 2013
As I was googling the school to get the phone number, I took a look at the reviews because I was surprised that the overall grade was lower than I expected. It seems a few parents have not had favorable experiences. Also, one is so badly written, that I'm not sure if it was a parent or a child. In short, no school is perfect, but I have had the pleasure of dealing with the principal and some of the teachers. I found them to be excellent, caring persons. There is also a focus on your child's spiritual and character development that you won't find in a public school. The school is also in the final stages of receiving an exemplary grade of accreditation in the private school sector. I have also spoken at depth with the principal on his educational philosophy and he definitely is on the cutting edge and moving his teachers in the right direction. Finally, whether private or public, the parents need to be actively involved in their child's education. No amount of tuition replaces that responsibility.

Vineyard Christian School 1

Posted February 20, 2013
I totally agree with the review has posted on Dec/8/2012 . This is not a school that you want to risk you child in. Girls in this school are super mean , teachers are no loving heart , but pet only a few kids that they favor. Lots of bullies . Say BIG NO to this school !!

Vineyard Christian School 2

Posted December 08, 2012
I moved my daughter from Vineyard to a CA distinguished public school which had the highest api in the district she was able to attend the GATE program and the international baccalaureate in middle school. At Vineyard your child will not get that same opportunity if your looking for your child to excel in academics. As far as social problems I would say Vineyard lacks in taking care of our kids. We pay good money for our kids to be in a small classroom where they should be treated with respect and as equals. My daughter was definitely bullied by the mean girls and was even physically pushed a few times in line. Her teacher did nothing to resolve my issue which really disappointed me. Of course once in public school she had a completely different exposure. I was surprise at how well she did with a larger class and a more diverse community of teachers and students. My children have run into a few small problems at the school they are at now but the teachers and principal are hands on and are honest to god children first people. Everyone at Vineyard pays the same amount and I don't think they realize that Vineyard comes off as cliqueish. No equality at this school. I

Posted October 24, 2011
I'm sorry the parent posting in Dec.2010 had such a bad experience but this has not been our case at all. I have many friends in public education and every year I compare the Vineyard curriculum with the public schools and every year Vineyard meets or exceeds the grade level work designated by the State of California. My child is getting a great education - scholarly, spiritually and emotionally. If you are looking to raise a well-rounded, well-developed child, I would highly recommend this school.

Posted July 15, 2011
I have been a parent of a child at Vineyard since 1995 with all four of my children attending since Preschool or Kindergarten. My three oldest have graduated 8th grade and moved on, and my youngest will follow in a few years. I could not disagree more with the negative reviews posted last December. Vineyard's administrators, teachers and staff are amazing, caring, well trained professionals, who put the children first. They are not all about money. In fact, with the economic down turn of the last few years, they have offered tuition discounts to many families in need. Most of all, Vineyard teaches the children how to be loving, outward focused, respectful members of God's Kingdom, focusing on giving much more than receiving. I love this school and know about 100 other Moms who feel the same!

Vineyard Christian School 1

Posted December 16, 2010
ACADEMICALLY POOR ! KIDS BULLY AROUND ! TEACHER TIRED ! This is how I can describe this school . One of the big mistake I made is put my kid in this school . Luckly , one of the best decision I did is pull my kid out from this school after we found the real face of this school. from a parent

Posted February 08, 2009
I love this school. You will not be disappointed. The preschool is fabulous and the elementary school is outstanding. The teachers have such a care and concern for each student.

Posted February 05, 2009
My children started attending this school when they were 2/3 years old. This is a fabulous school and I could not be happier. Academically it is a great school because they do not teach for the test, they are teaching the children knowledge and skills for life, this is huge and most schools do not teach this way from my experience in the academic world (my background) Also, they are extremely nurturing, supportive and encouraging in the children. The entire staff is fabulous. Additionally, the class size is amazing for students personal growth. the largest class size I have seen was 20 students. they just added a toddler program so that is a huge bonus for my baby that will attend.

Vineyard Christian School 2

Posted October 30, 2008

Vineyard Christian School
5340 East La Palma Avenue, Anaheim, CA  92807
Last modified Vineyard Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Vineyard Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top