K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have 2 sons ages 6 and 8. I am a very picky and involved parent who wouldn't enroll my sons if the school isn't performing to high expectations. I am highly pleased with the quality of the school. The academics are based on a curriculum that is a step above public schools. (My 8 year old attended Walt Disney School prior year. By many teachers, Walt Disney was esteemed and good. However, my son was bored and unchallanged. He is challanged to a good degree at OCCS. Ms. Watts, the 1st grade teacher set homework standards each week. If you do what is assigned, your child will excel. My 6 year old reads at a 2nd grade level and chapter books. He also learned to write cursive by 4 1/2 thanks to Ms. Leta. My 8 yr old son who scored an "above grade level" on the CST in public school now is a standard student without losing any academic momentum. They do the work assigned and they will excel. Mr. Watson of 3rd grade had high expectations of the students both in character and academia. What sets this school ahead of other schools is the type of teachers. The easy communication should be taken advantage of. If there was even a small incident with my sons, I would know about it.

Wonderful Christ centered program. Schools like this need our support. The children are worth it. It is expensive to send children to private schools but this one is a good investment in my daughter.

Schools are really important part of a person's life for both the kid as well as the parents as the childs life completely depends on the education he takes.

Wonderful staff, dedicated and caring.

When I first decided to enroll my son in the first grade at this school, I was slightly unsure about the whole thing. The school is small, and unfortunately not very well funded, but they do a great job with the kids. I absolutely love the teachers and the daycare staff. The have an amazing woman who, basically, keeps the school running, Coni Phillips. I absolutely love this school.

Last year I put my son in the school just for the summer to see if we liked it. The students were some of the worst children I'd ever met, after repeatedly asking them to put sunscreen on my son, they never did, and the daycare staff was indignent. Worst school experience I've ever had. The only good things I have to say about this school is the easy payment option by paying online and the science teacher that donated his time.

Last modified Orange County Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12