Antelope Christian Academy 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Love Antelope christian Preschool. Teachers are so caring and lovely.

Posted May 18, 2009
At first the school was great, the teachers were excellent, then the worst happened, the good teachers left. The teachers that stayed, well some are great, some are just getting by, and our kids are suffering. I loved the school... been here five years, we wont be back next year. Several families have left and it s because educational resources aren t available like in public schools and other private schools. Extra school activities are limited like music, cooking class, band, & sports. I pray that the school will have a turn around for the better, if it could get back to where they were two years ago it would be awesome. Praying for ACA

Posted March 14, 2008
I am thrilled at the education our granddaughter is getting here. The teachers are so dedicated and really care about each child. They offer a well rounded education that includes a great curriculum and good social skills training. It feels good to know each day that she is in the hands of such a caring and loving school that not only cares about her education but genuinely cares about her overall well being and future. I highly recommend Antelope Christian Academy.

Posted June 23, 2007
Definitely recommend this school! Loving caring family environment. Teachers and staff that really care about children and their future - they go beyond the norm. The high academic achievements show it. I could not ask for more. The after school clubs and activities are great. This school has a big heart and they give their all. Thanks!

Posted April 17, 2007
This year has been a really tough year. I wish I could full heartingly get behind the school right now, but we've had quite a few incidents this year where the teacher neglected to tell me what's going on. I feel I have a good relationship with the administration and the staff. Academic standards I feel are where they should be, there's plenty of extracurricular activities, and I feel the level of parental involvement is good. I'm disappointed in this teacher's performance, but I'm hoping next year will go better.

Posted March 30, 2007
I highly recommend this school. My two kids are in this school and they are getting the best education and best training possible. The teachers go above and beyond their call of duty. They are like a family to us. My kids have been there for 5 years and are very happy. I am always at peace to lave them in daycare because even the daycare staff are very caring.

Antelope Christian Academy 4

Posted November 11, 2005

Antelope Christian Academy 4

Posted August 25, 2005
My daughter has been attending AACA for a couple months now. Ive noticed that her teachers are caring and patient. She has become more outgoing, and social, and has made progress with pre reading and writing skills. Overall I think she will get what she needs one the actual semester starts. The only thing I think they could focus on is cleanliness. I know they are encouraged to wash their hands, however I notice she and several other children always has a messy face when I come to pick her up. I also noticed that the floors need a little help as far as maintenance, and cleaning.

Posted June 02, 2005
My son goes to this school and He has enjoyed it very much.

Posted May 04, 2005
My son attended from K-8 and just graduated from ACA last year. My daughter is currently in 5th grade. Even though the school has undergone Administrative changes, the teachers have always been top quality with a heart for teaching. Now that the administration is re-organized, the school is growing rapidly and is now stronger than ever. I highly recommend ACA.

Antelope Christian Academy
4533 Antelope Road, Antelope, CA  95843
Last modified Antelope Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Antelope Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top