K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Love Antelope christian Preschool. Teachers are so caring and lovely.

At first the school was great, the teachers were excellent, then the worst happened, the good teachers left. The teachers that stayed, well some are great, some are just getting by, and our kids are suffering. I loved the school... been here five years, we wont be back next year. Several families have left and it s because educational resources aren t available like in public schools and other private schools. Extra school activities are limited like music, cooking class, band, & sports. I pray that the school will have a turn around for the better, if it could get back to where they were two years ago it would be awesome. Praying for ACA

I am thrilled at the education our granddaughter is getting here. The teachers are so dedicated and really care about each child. They offer a well rounded education that includes a great curriculum and good social skills training. It feels good to know each day that she is in the hands of such a caring and loving school that not only cares about her education but genuinely cares about her overall well being and future. I highly recommend Antelope Christian Academy.

Definitely recommend this school! Loving caring family environment. Teachers and staff that really care about children and their future - they go beyond the norm. The high academic achievements show it. I could not ask for more. The after school clubs and activities are great. This school has a big heart and they give their all. Thanks!

This year has been a really tough year. I wish I could full heartingly get behind the school right now, but we've had quite a few incidents this year where the teacher neglected to tell me what's going on. I feel I have a good relationship with the administration and the staff. Academic standards I feel are where they should be, there's plenty of extracurricular activities, and I feel the level of parental involvement is good. I'm disappointed in this teacher's performance, but I'm hoping next year will go better.

I highly recommend this school. My two kids are in this school and they are getting the best education and best training possible. The teachers go above and beyond their call of duty. They are like a family to us. My kids have been there for 5 years and are very happy. I am always at peace to lave them in daycare because even the daycare staff are very caring.

Last modified Antelope Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8