Public charter
Antelope, CA

Antelope View Charter School 3

Posted December 12, 2014
The concept of independent study is brilliant, one can achieve much more working at their own pace and not having to waste 7 hours a day in a classroom. For a while I enjoyed going here, it is no doubt better than public school. But the teachers don't really pay attention to the lesson plans they give us, most of the assignments are pointless and you can find literally anything, even answer keys to most of the assignments online. Don't even get me started on Vocabulary Charts. If you have ever seen the movie "Office Space" Vocabulary Charts are the equivalent to TPS Reports. We spend too much time on them every week. They expect too much of us, a lot of kids decide to go here so they have time for a part time job and whatever else they have going, and we get these piles of work every week. I have been to 4 different high schools so far, and I am only a junior. I have had a lot of trouble in school, and this is probably the best alternative to public schools for me. Even though I only see them once a week, I just wish the teachers would pay more attention.

Antelope View Charter School 1

Posted June 27, 2012
My daughter attended for 7th & 8th grade. 7th grade she did great and the teachers were amazing. The beginning of her 8th grade year (2011-2012) the administration cut teachers salary by 20% and a lot of the really good teachers left. Because school had already started, in my opinion, some very sub standard teachers were hired. Communication, and the lack there of, was a huge issue. Several parents complained to the principal about the new teachers inability to teach algebra and nothing was done. We are spending a lot of money this summer to make sure our child is ready for high school because she definitely was not made ready by this school. If you have a bright child who has ambition, look elsewhere. If your child just needs to get by and do the minimum, this is your school.

Posted March 19, 2009
this is a great school for my child. she have acheived in so much things.

Antelope View Charter School 0

Posted February 18, 2009
Antelope View charter school is a great school. It helps you on increasing your skills. It is a very intelligent school. It helps you learn more and keep your grades up. This school helps you get smarter. It teaches you a lot of new things. It is very fun at Antelope View charter school.

Posted February 17, 2009
I've had experience in this school, and I don't care what other people think, but this school is great. It has some strict policies, but that's what makes a school strong. The assemblies are not just boring, sitting there and doing nothing, I enjoy every assembly, and they actually give meaning, unlike some other schools. Also, even though there is no lunch, the school day ends at 12:20 p.m. anyway, so that's fine. The pricipal is not like those evil or mean principals like in the movies, he's very nice. The school staff is nice, especially Mr. Shira, in the computer lab, I believe that he loves kids. The schedule is easy to remember, after the most of 4 days being there. It's the most uncomplicated schedule anyone could have. The teachers go along with the kids and are not too strict that they're mean. This school is a good choice!

Antelope View Charter School 0

Posted February 10, 2009
This school is kinda boring. It has some boring classes and i think its the teachers job to it easier and funnier. Also we should have some celebrations!

Antelope View Charter School 5

Antelope View Charter School 2

Posted December 14, 2006
Since Ive been at this school ive been very disappointed in how the school is ran. Its suppose to be a charter school but they dont run that way. There is no one-on-one time and you cant work at your own pace. So if you're thinking about putting your child in this school, i would recommend thinking about another alternative!

Antelope View Charter School
3243 Center Court Lane, Antelope, CA  95843
Last modified Antelope View Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Antelope View Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top