Antelope, CA
After care: No

Posted July 05, 2015
Both of my children attended Barrett Ranch, for a total of 9 years in a row, starting when the school first opened. The teachers are wonderful, dedicated people who care about our students and community. We've had the best teachers and staff! They have always gone out of their way to do what is best for the students, including learning a foreign language to be able to communicate with the students who were learning english. I transferred my child to this school from a private school, and have been so happy that I did. The education and atmosphere of learning that my children received here has been above and beyond any other school. Will miss these teachers and staff.

Posted June 12, 2015
My son's academics have went from barely making it to exceeding my expectations since we switched to this school. The teacher and staff are fabulous and the school is always clean. Best school by far!

Posted June 12, 2015
My husband and I love Barrett Ranch Elementary. Our boys have been enrolled since kindergarten (now going into 6th and 4th grades) and we couldn't be happier about the school they attend. Everyone (from the teachers, to the principal, to the office staff) is top notch and make our children feel valued, and encouraged to be the best they can be.

Posted June 11, 2015
The teachers strive to give the students the tools need to do well in school

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 11, 2015
RESPECT is part of their 3 core standards. "Show Respect, Make Good Decisions and Solve Problems

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 11, 2015
The teachers are very passionate about what they do and strive to give the students the best experience possible

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 11, 2015
My son went to Barrett Ranch when the school first opened up and now my daughter finished 5th grade at Barrett Ranch. I was so please that my children were able to go to Barrett Ranch. They work hard to give every student the best education possible. They also have a Drama club and the teachers do an outstanding job enriching the students minds and giving them opportunities they normally would not have. The students believe in the 3 person standards: "Show Respect, Make Good Decisions and Solve Problems". This emanates throughout the entire campus. I will truly miss seeing the teachers and staff at Barrett Ranch. If your child has an opportunity to attend the school take it!

Posted June 11, 2015
Barrett Ranch is one of the best schools out there. The teachers really put the students first and work with them to succeed. My son started kindergarten when the school first opened and now my daughter just finished 5th grade. I have had the great pleasure of volunteering at the school and have gotten to know the staff. I am sad not to be able to see them the next school year. The school has a motto of 3 personal standards the students live by. They are: "Show Respect, Make Good Decisions, and Solve Problems". The students love to see Dr. Vu on campus and he loves talking with the students. The school has a huge poster in town hall with "At Barrett Ranch we show Kindness by..." and all the students wrote down how they show kindness on a heart. Another amazing feature of the school is the Drama productions they put on. Currently Mrs. Devine and Mrs. Traynor head up the Drama club and they do an outstanding job! Having the arts a part of the school really helps students academically. It is truly one of the best schools!

Posted June 11, 2015
The teachers go above and beyond to invest in their education and future. Their position is clearly much more than a job to them and it is visible and evident that they truly love what they do and the children that they invest in.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 11, 2015
Barrett Ranch takes character traits very seriously and invests in developing the student's character as well as their education. They choose one aspect at a time to learn about and spend time putting into practice. The kids love the goals that are set to meet the character standards and learn to be upstanding citizens with a strong sense of integrity.

7720 Ocean Park Drive, Antelope, CA  95843
Last modified Barrett Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barrett Ranch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 88 reviews. Top