Posted August 15, 2014
My son is entering his senior year and my daughter is an in coming freshman at AHS. This high school is right there with the best of them in the region. I went to a small town high school, AHS has that same feel. Amazing school spirt. Great programs from the 110 member marching band to the student government to Project Lead the Way for future engineers. Plenting of AP classes to take. The kids here don't care what car you drive or the brand of your jeans but care how you treat others. As the students put it "They are real at AHS". The sports teams have great coaches and have won several section titles considering its only 6 years old thats amazing. There is something for every child there. The staff at AHS is always helpful and friendly. Can't say enough about how greatful I'm that my kids are able to go to this school.

Posted May 08, 2014
My daughter has attended AHS for a year now. Her last school was full of drugs, teenage pregnancies and fights - Antelope High School is a refreshing COMPLETE change from that. The students have a lot of team spirit and teenage pregnancies/drugs/fights do not seem to be an issue at all. The teachers are definitely doing something right because she has a 4.0 grade average. I highly recommend this school to all.

Antelope High School 4

Posted July 25, 2013
So far my journey in this high school is great. Antelope High school is an amazing high school. The teachers and staff are very nice and warm towards you. The academic learning is phenomenal, the counselors will work very hard to make sure you're on a good path. Making new friends isn't all that hard. The school is very spirited and they have one of the BEST rallies! I'd recommend this school.

Posted March 19, 2012
I recently transfered to this school for my senior year. The councelors were very happy to help me get into the classes that I wanted. they are freindly and all the admin staff is amazing. they enforce rules, but for good students that is not a bother. The teachers like to help students. the college and career tech does exeptional work with the students. Many come see her for advice and talk to her. She made me enjoy coming to this school and helped me get ready for college. This school has a great spirit. they have a Red Zone that comes to support games and it is amazing.

Posted August 09, 2011
Antelope has met every expectation.The staff is professional,cheerful; treats the students w respect. The rare times I have called w a need I got an immediate call back and the problem is fixed right the first time.Counselors are up to the minute w info about careers & colleges.Biomedical program is outstanding! Something for everyone here, excellent music and dance as well as sports.

Antelope High School 4

Posted July 07, 2009
We moved to Antelope 8 years ago based on the promise by our realtor of a new high school for our then elementary school age sons. It took a lot of time and two elections but through the hard work of people in the community we finally got a school that parents, students and residents can be proud to call their own. The campus looks like a Jr. College, the teachers genuinely care about the students and the technology in the classrooms is wonderful. As the years progress the high school is only going to get better. It was worth the wait!

Antelope High School 1

Posted May 12, 2009

Antelope High School
7801 Titan Drive, Antelope, CA  95843
Last modified Antelope High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Antelope High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.