Antelope Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted October 08, 2014
This school definitely has some amazing teachers. Many have been around for a long time. But this year is a very different year. The best teachers cannot shine in the shadow of poor leadership. It's very sad to see the confusion it creates for the kids. I'd give the prior years 4-5 stars. It's a mess, and we miss the positive energy Mr. Knox brought to this school.

Antelope Meadows Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2014
My son attended TK(transitional kindergarten) at Antelope Meadows. He had absolutely the best teacher possible Mrs. Greta Monroe. He flourished during the year and all because of her. Unfortunately, the school district/school did not re-hire her for this coming school year. Why? Why do they choose the teachers based on their tenure instead of quality and talent? I am very sorry for all of the kids who will not benefit from such a great teacher. My son and I appreciate all you have done for us, Mrs. Monroe!

Posted April 28, 2014
i love antelope meadows! great teachers and nice school. I actually went to antelope meadows when i was in second grade. proud to have my daughter attending

Posted June 18, 2013
I have been very satisfied with the teachers and staff at Antelope Meadows. The teachers are very good with the kids and really go out of their way to make sure the kids are successful. The PTA is awesome and they have so many activities. It really feels like a close community. Overall I think this is great school.

Posted June 18, 2013
My ex moved to the area .My son was going to a school that was k-6. We where having issues with bullies so we decided to take him out of that school and put him in antelope.meadows even though it was k-5 and my son would only be here for one yr. All I can say was best decision ever. The kids and staff made my son feel welcomed. He had a wonderful yr ;)

Posted April 21, 2013
Antelope Meadows is a awesome school, we just moved into Antelope from the Bay Area, and I can truley say that this school has alot of great assets to it. 1. the PTA does amazing activites for the children and families!! 2. The front office staff are so friendly! 3. Mrs Talley is a awesome teacher, kiddos to her! 4. It is a nice campus 5. They have a Science teacher for 4/5 graders and a Art&Music program ran by parents...Ok here is what I don't like... the supervision of the students STINKS, I am always parked (waiting till school lets out) in the back where the playground is, and I am always seeing teachers during the childrens Freeplay time talking to eachother, and not watching the students, I can't tell you how many times I have seen kids being bullied in and around the playground areas, and no one is seeing this...I had to tell this one boy to stop picking on this other boy, it's EVERYONES job to STOP bullying, so if the teachers arent doing their job, a parent has to help the victim of bulling...I wish they would put a fence up around the school...but other than that my child has learned so much at this school, and keeps thriving...kuddos Antelope Meadows!

Posted January 31, 2013
Antelope Meadows is a great school. My kids did an interdistrict transfer to this school after having attended a school in the Center district, and my kids have been given so many more opportunities to achieve here than in their former school. Also the teachers and staff are all very positive and my kids couldn't be happer. The PTA is great, and the school events they put on are very well organized and just a lot of fun for the whole family.

Antelope Meadows Elementary School 3

Posted May 07, 2011
I gave Antelope meadows an average rating. The teachers are wonderful but the new Principal is less then to be desired. He lacks confidence to do his job correctly. Lets hope he learns from his mistakes and inspires his teachers & students to want to come to school.

Posted May 06, 2011
To agree with a prior review, we did as well only want to work within the boundaries of this school after careful research of the school and community. We are so happy and our child has excelled within the couple months of being here. Keeping it college focused and allowing the kids to "look out of the box" encapsulates a vision of a successful future partnered with a love of learning while making it tangible to the student. The events are so fantastic that you never want to miss them due to the commitment and continuity of the Principal, the staff and the parents!

Posted August 30, 2010
Love this school! The teachers have been wonderful and the staff as well. We would highly recommend this school to everyone.

Antelope Meadows Elementary School
8343 Palmerson Drive, Antelope, CA  95843
Last modified Antelope Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Antelope Meadows Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top