Antelope, CA

Arthur S. Dudley Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2015
Five stars? Are you serious??? This school is a mess. The principal Mr. Jackson has no idea what he is doing. There is no communication between the administration themselves. It's a ship wreck without a leader. Sure, he puts on goofy outfits and dances around to make people laugh, but he has no idea how to run a school or even what is going on at his school. We have had good and bad teachers here. There was so much drama that the PTA splintered. They have cut almost all extracurricular activities. Many kids seem to come from homes where there isn't much parental involvement. I'm sorry to see the state of the school, on behalf of the kids and the teachers.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted June 05, 2015
Velez - excellent, all around McDonough - pretty good Skogebo - jaded, not nice, ineffective Anderson - nice, scattered, makes school fun Dzida - nicest K teacher ever, like mother goose, and very effective

Posted October 28, 2013
Year after year I am a in awe of all this little old school accomplishes with my A student. The staff is top shelf, there is a new energized principal and all their good results continue to grace our children. Last May, Comcast Cares donated to spruce up the landscaping and grounds; they had a record turnout of 600 volunteers (families, teachers, friends) at Dudley which once again proves this is the little school with the big heart. I am humbled and appreciate my child's education from this school.

Posted January 25, 2013
I've gotta say that my daughter is advancing so much everyday. She really likes her teacher, and has no problems understanding the work. Thank you so much Mrs. Kasai. She's truly a great kindergarten teacher. Thanks so much, from the Brannon family!:3

Posted May 02, 2011
My son has Ms. Skogebo for kindergarten this year. We are so amazed with how much Ms. Skogebo has taught him. She's an amazing teacher and we couldn't be any happier!

Posted November 06, 2009
My child has been a student at Dudley k-4th. My child has many positive expereinces and had a great relationship with each teacher. The faculty and staff are open and willing to communitcate with parents regarding concerns.

Posted October 26, 2009
The Staff and PTA are awesome! Their dedication to the students is amazing.

Posted October 23, 2009
Mr. Pollock is awesome! he has patience, love and the knowledge that my son needs. I appreciate his hard work in helping my son learn to write and read! thank you!!

Posted October 23, 2009
Dudley staff and PTA really care about their students. I know my son is getting the best attention possible. He is learning so much and is growing by leaps and bounds.

Posted October 23, 2009
Dudley is a very amazing school that teaches kids the basic building blocks that they need to succeed.

8000 Aztec Way, Antelope, CA  95843
Last modified Arthur S. Dudley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arthur S. Dudley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top