Bad
Good

This school in my personal opinion needs teachers that's going to actually teach kids. My daughter and son both had a hard time @ this school. They were being bullied and the teachers nor the principal did anything about it. The teachers have snobby attitudes and would treat certain kids like their favorites.

This school is wonderful. My daughter is in the PM Kindergarten class and we love it. She comes home with so much knowledge daily and the teachers are so quick to respond to e-mails. Love this school! this school is also promoting the 7 Habits program - great program for our children to be apart of!

My son went to this school for his kindergarten year and I can only pray that it will not damage his academic career for life. Our family is native American and gay and we were treated like lepers. My son was isolated from his peers and forced to participate in Racist depictions in Native American activities and was punished for our beliefs. His teacher was obviously overwhelmed and tenured so she will not even be fired for her actions. Like any public school, disappointment is just a part of attendance.

Wonderful teachers and great programs to help children that are struggling with any subjects.

I had went to North Country before I had to move out of the district. My experience was absoultly amazing. The academics had been simply jsut incredible. If you had gotten stuck on a problem the teacher would come over and help. The supervision is close, the attention in classes had been academically impecable. This school was the best thing that happened. The entire school is one of a kind. Irreplaceable. Full of knowledge. Wonderful teachers, and very dazzling friends. If you pick any other school that this one, you must be making a mistake. The school is so blissful in many ways. Can not think of a reason not to go.

I am the mother of a boy who has special needs. He attended two other elementary schools where the special education programs were very limited. At North Country, I have had unbelievable flexibility in securing services for my son! The staff listens to my suggestions and really strives to provide what is best for him. All 4 of the classroom teachers he has had have been amazing! The special ed. staff we have worked with (RSP teachers, paraeducators, school psychologists, program specialists, speech and occupational thereapists) have been miracle workers! He has come so far in the past 4 years that he is like a new person - outgoing and confident! He is a fifth grader now and is moving on to middle school. He and I will both miss North Country. I really can't say enough about how great a school it is!

We just recently moved out of the area...I sadly miss North Country school...my son had great teachers and a great start to his education! Ms. Davis was a warm, above and beyond teacher(2nd grade) and can never be topped!!

M y son has had advanced improvment since attending this school. He has a great supportive teacher and the school has very helpful staff.

My daughter has attended North Country for kindergarten and 1st grade and I've been extremely please and impressed by both of her teachers. Mrs. Lopez could easily be teaching college as well as well as kindergarten. She's an incredible women. Mrs. Wesley is a sweetheart who is wonderful with the children. Both years my daughter has loved going to school and considered her teachers dear to her. I'm sad we are moving away from this great school but best of luck to those who attend North Country. -Mya's Mom

My child has advanced considerable since her attendance at North Country Elementary. I believe her success is due to the quality of curriculum and the teachers who are educating her! Her teachers have encouraged parent participation in her learning process, communicate with me her progress and the areas we need to focus on for her continued success. My child enjoys the school curriculum, the teachers and school children. For parents who are thinking about their child attending North Country, you won't be dissatisfied!

Last modified North Country Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.