Posted April 08, 2014
All of my son's teachers have just been wonderful. My son has loved each and every one. He is finishing the fourth grade and he is doing great. My one major complaint is parking, and trying to drop off and pick up your kids. It is just ridiculous, though they are trying to improve in that area!

Diablo Vista Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2012
THIS SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE! If you have a child in special ed. this is not the school for your child. We have 2 students within the family that attend this school and they both have been in physical altercations and was not handled correctly. This school is very rough and should NOT have special ed due to staffing and no zero tolerence on bullying and physical abuse

Posted July 17, 2011
DVES is a wonderful school. This is my first experience as a parent with the public school system and having soley a private school background as a student, I was positively surprised. The parent-teacher-administrator communication is exceptional!!! The level of academics my child was exposed to surpassed my expectations and the care and dedication her teacher placed amongst all the students is admirably. I spent many hours as a parent volunteer within the classroom and experienced first hand the growth from August to June for the vast majority of the students. Excited for the new school year to commence and a new chapter in my child's learning within the DVES community!

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted January 20, 2008
Great school based on parent/ teacher involvement. Facilities are very nice, children are happy and safe. There is after hour day care provided by YMCA.

Posted January 15, 2008
It is the best school my child has ever been to. The teachers are very nice and are very good at giving children a great education.

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted August 10, 2007
The school places to much importance on 'teaching the test'. Most of the Teachers seem to be genuinely decent people. Many of the 'involved' parents are very clique-ish, and tend to exclude rather than include parents not in the 'in' crowd.

Diablo Vista Elementary School 3

Posted March 23, 2007
My oldest son started here two years ago and at that time I thought it was a great school... but over the last year or so I have noticed a lot more behavior issues, and a decrease in parent support.It is very sad to see a district fall so fast. I used to feel very comfortable when I would drop my children off, but now my husband & I are considering moving over the summer to a safer/better school district.

Diablo Vista Elementary School 3

Posted July 12, 2006
The educational program is adequate. However, like most schools in this district, the focus is on teaching the standardized tests. Students that are above average but not

Diablo Vista Elementary School
4791 Prewett Ranch Drive, Antioch, CA  94531
Last modified Diablo Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diablo Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top