Bad
Good

All of my son's teachers have just been wonderful. My son has loved each and every one. He is finishing the fourth grade and he is doing great. My one major complaint is parking, and trying to drop off and pick up your kids. It is just ridiculous, though they are trying to improve in that area!

THIS SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE! If you have a child in special ed. this is not the school for your child. We have 2 students within the family that attend this school and they both have been in physical altercations and was not handled correctly. This school is very rough and should NOT have special ed due to staffing and no zero tolerence on bullying and physical abuse

DVES is a wonderful school. This is my first experience as a parent with the public school system and having soley a private school background as a student, I was positively surprised. The parent-teacher-administrator communication is exceptional!!! The level of academics my child was exposed to surpassed my expectations and the care and dedication her teacher placed amongst all the students is admirably. I spent many hours as a parent volunteer within the classroom and experienced first hand the growth from August to June for the vast majority of the students. Excited for the new school year to commence and a new chapter in my child's learning within the DVES community!

Great school based on parent/ teacher involvement. Facilities are very nice, children are happy and safe. There is after hour day care provided by YMCA.

It is the best school my child has ever been to. The teachers are very nice and are very good at giving children a great education.

The school places to much importance on 'teaching the test'. Most of the Teachers seem to be genuinely decent people. Many of the 'involved' parents are very clique-ish, and tend to exclude rather than include parents not in the 'in' crowd.

My oldest son started here two years ago and at that time I thought it was a great school... but over the last year or so I have noticed a lot more behavior issues, and a decrease in parent support.It is very sad to see a district fall so fast. I used to feel very comfortable when I would drop my children off, but now my husband & I are considering moving over the summer to a safer/better school district.

Last modified Diablo Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.