Antioch, CA

Lone Tree Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2014
Lonetree elementary is by far one of the best schools in the antioch school district. The teachersvare very involved as well as most of the parents. I believe I made the best choice in enrolling my daoughter here. Her independence and knowledge have really grown. Mrs. Bristol is amazing!!

Posted September 28, 2013
Welcome friendly parents and teachers. Before enrolling my son in Lone Tree Elementary I had him enrolled in a school in another district that was supposedly a great school. On the first day of school the Kindergarten teacher didn't even speak to me at the first school. Since my son has started going to Lone Tree he is excited, happy and his self-esteem continuously grows. The highlight of our day are the mornings when we greet his classmates and teachers. Higher API scores for the 2012-2013 school year also helps. Optimistic about my son's education. I also have a preschooler who is dying to join Mrs. Boland's Kindergarten class in the fall of 2014.

Posted September 11, 2013
Students like go to school it means: Teachers and classmate really good to them. I happy about it.

Lone Tree Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2011
I have been at Lone Tree Elementary for two years with my children. It was much better before and I think it is because of the change in the students as there seems to be more disciplinary issues of late. These disciplinary issues are not resolved promptly and then pose an even bigger problem later on. The principal needs to be tougher and have a no nonsense/no tolerance approach. Although they are dealing with these problems as all of Antioch seems to be changing in character and dealing with increasing crime,etc and this is just a reflection of what Antioch is becoming unfortunately. However,what is the saving grace for this school is the caliber of the many wonderful teachers here.

Posted July 14, 2011
This school is a very solid public school that is considered an high achieving school. My daughter entered Lone Tree mid-year from a private school in SF in the first grade and my husband and me both thought the work was by far more rounded and challenging than at private. She is excelling! She has made some very good friends and is happy which means me a lot. I can only speak for 1st -4th grade teachers, but every teacher she had was great. The 4th grade teachers are on it. The principal listens to everyone and responds immediately to concerns. The only issue I have are with students that have a lack of parents present or parents that make excuses for their kids. They seem to be trouble makers but when I complained about some trouble it was taken care of that day by both the teacher and followed up by the principal! We have one more year and I hope it's a good one.

Posted September 16, 2009
Lone tree is a great school, and the teachers that my kids had and having are great teacher. My kids are able to learn and improve on their academic!!

Posted July 19, 2009
This school was a brand new school when my child first attended. It had a very good potential to be a fantastic school. My child went to this school from second to fifth grade and I felt that he did not learn enough from one of his teachers. The first and second principals of the school were not very friendly. Most of the office staff are rude. They don't acknowledge a lot of parents and not even to the parents who volunteer at the school. Overall, I rate this school a 2 star. I hope that the new principal will make this a better school.

Posted October 11, 2008
This is a wonderful school! The teachers are extremely caring, dedicated and trained. The new principal seems personable, capable and she is visible throughout the day, in spite of the fact that there is no VP this year! I was impressed with the after school enrichment program on site and that it was offered at no charge. The school is six years old this year, is clean and still looks brand new. My kids, a first, third and fifth grader, all love school and have learned so much. The standards in academics are high, but as a parent, I like that.

Lone Tree Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2008

Lone Tree Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2008

Lone Tree Elementary School
1931 Mokelumne Drive, Antioch, CA  94531
Last modified Lone Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lone Tree Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top