Bad
Good

Concerning parent involvement: My four children have attended a total of NINE different high schools. Bidwell is the ONLY one that not only did I feel welcome on campus, but recognized by name and always greeted with friendliness from all the staff. I am kept well informed about my childs progress or struggles, and even though it is up to the student to take resposibility for his sucess, I am always in on the plan from start to finish. Thank You Bidwell Staff!

Hi, I am a student of BCS and I just wanted to say that I think that Bidwell is the best continuation school. This school helped me out a lot. They have all the classes I need, teachers are nice, and they actually help you out when you really need it. I can say I love that school. If I had any friends that need help to graduate I would tell them to go to Bidwell High School. Now that I went, I am able to graduate on time with my class of 2007. I'm so happy.

Last modified Bidwell Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12