Bad
Good

I am currently a freshman here in DLMHS and so far, my experience at this school is great! All the teachers care about you and your educational needs and love their job. PE at this school is awesome because you get to participate in a variety of sports including archery. This school offers many clubs that are worth being part of. Overall this school is pretty lit. I look forward for my next 3 years at the school. PS, enjoy the cows & llamas! Lol. :D

If you do not want to see your child cry every night about all the work that they assign at the same time, I would highly not recommend this school. All they seem to care about is grades and making their school look good.

Teacher's are committed to give their student's the best full on education possible! The school work does require a lot of commitment and time, but the hard work pay's off!

no homecoming. smaller school means more drama. teachers that don't teach (2 in math and 1 in chem) unless you don't want to become a doctor don't go. and you have to wear scrubs and you eat out side in the rain because the gym in to small. people get so depressed at times they talk to the cows a llamas.

Dozier-Libbey is the best school I've ever been to. The lower number of students attending this school gives students more individual attention and makes each feel special. The teachers all love their jobs and try to teach instead of just pass through standards and textbooks. I don't fear for my safety like I did at my past schools, and the students are very accepting of each other. The dress code makes it impossible to tell who's rich and who's poor, and there is no social ladder. Getting accepted to DLMHS has been one of the best things to happen to me, and it has made me excited to pursue a medical career. The principal has done a fantastic job!

After going to private school for a couple years, I surely had some doubts about attending public high school. After spending only a month at this school, I realized I would have made the biggest mistake of my life if I had transferred. The student body overall is accepting of you and who you are: no such thing as a social ladder or rich vs poor aspect. Plus, the education I feel is far above normal standards which will help prepare me for college.

THe schoool is very helpful,and a great place to learn.

I absolutley love this school! the curriculum is great and the pe is a fun innovative new way to teach it. The clubs are great not to mention HOSA

Best school for children to become doctors

Last modified Dozier-Libbey Medical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.