Dozier-Libbey Medical High School 2

Posted January 13, 2014
If you do not want to see your child cry every night about all the work that they assign at the same time, I would highly not recommend this school. All they seem to care about is grades and making their school look good.

Posted January 21, 2013
Teacher's are committed to give their student's the best full on education possible! The school work does require a lot of commitment and time, but the hard work pay's off!

Dozier-Libbey Medical High School 2

Posted December 13, 2012
no homecoming. smaller school means more drama. teachers that don't teach (2 in math and 1 in chem) unless you don't want to become a doctor don't go. and you have to wear scrubs and you eat out side in the rain because the gym in to small. people get so depressed at times they talk to the cows a llamas.

Posted November 21, 2011
Dozier-Libbey is the best school I've ever been to. The lower number of students attending this school gives students more individual attention and makes each feel special. The teachers all love their jobs and try to teach instead of just pass through standards and textbooks. I don't fear for my safety like I did at my past schools, and the students are very accepting of each other. The dress code makes it impossible to tell who's rich and who's poor, and there is no social ladder. Getting accepted to DLMHS has been one of the best things to happen to me, and it has made me excited to pursue a medical career. The principal has done a fantastic job!

Dozier-Libbey Medical High School 4

Posted December 31, 2009
After going to private school for a couple years, I surely had some doubts about attending public high school. After spending only a month at this school, I realized I would have made the biggest mistake of my life if I had transferred. The student body overall is accepting of you and who you are: no such thing as a social ladder or rich vs poor aspect. Plus, the education I feel is far above normal standards which will help prepare me for college.

Posted October 19, 2009
THe schoool is very helpful,and a great place to learn.

Posted September 07, 2009
I absolutley love this school! the curriculum is great and the pe is a fun innovative new way to teach it. The clubs are great not to mention HOSA

Posted September 04, 2009

Dozier-Libbey Medical High School 0

Posted August 23, 2009
Best school for children to become doctors

Dozier-Libbey Medical High School
4900 Sand Creek Road, Antioch, CA  94531
Last modified Dozier-Libbey Medical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dozier-Libbey Medical High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top