Antioch, CA

Antioch Middle School 4

Posted September 23, 2013
Rite now i go to ams its really great they nice dress code. They at grade everything is also if you have a good grade you get to have hour of free time then head back to class and always make sure you get to class on time it helps

Antioch Middle School 3

Posted April 14, 2013
i am about to start and i know how it is. please tell me about it

Antioch Middle School 4

Posted August 19, 2011
i am about to enter 8th grade in antioch middle school, 6th grade to me, was magical, it was just amazing. the best year of my life, but everything changed in 7th grade. i became good friends with these girls and then they just started talking bad about me and turning peaople against me, now i wish i coud never go back to that school. in the 6th grade i could never wait to go to school, now i just dont want to, the chool in general is really good, though. and it holds my best memories. although i would complain about one of the p.e. teachers because he scares me. i hope this year is as magical as 6th grade, although i doubt it.

Antioch Middle School 1

Posted August 12, 2011
Very disappointed in this school. It offers no second language classes, nor any extracurricular activities other than their after school program.

Antioch Middle School 5

Posted August 24, 2008
I have seen the tremendous improvement that has taken place over the last two years. The leadership of the principal, Stephanie Anello, has been evident in the monumental growth in the test scores.

Antioch Middle School

Posted September 11, 2003
I attended this school when it was Antioch Junior High in 1980. I live in Florida now and was remembering the happiest time of my life. I loved this school and its teachers. I wish you had a list of teachers' names and ways to locate/email them. I would love to thank them. I am a teacher now and love to hear from my old students. I saw the pictures on your webpage and noticed it's as pretty as I remember it:)

Antioch Middle School
1500 D Street, Antioch, CA  94509
Last modified Antioch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Antioch Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top