Bad
Good

Live Oak High (Continuation) School 5

Posted October 11, 2012
My oldest son attended this school in his Senior year to catch up on credits and for a better environment and more cooperation with his IEP. He went from C's, D's and F's to A's and B's in the first quarter. The teachers and staff really care and take the time to work with individual children to meet their goals. Teachers are respectful and there to teach. A Refreshing change from some schools. My youngest son is currently attending LOHS and is having similar success in his first quarter. He is happy that teachers actually listen, respect him and will answer his questions instead of just blowing him off. I love this school and wish my boys didn't have to waste 3 years struggling and being disrespected to be eligible to come here. I highly recommend this school.

Live Oak High (Continuation) School 5

Posted November 27, 2007
I was a student at this school who came to it for very different reasons than most of my classmates. I came from a very broken home with an un-stable mother. The teachers and staff at this school made me feel like I had a family, and I had a chance at a good life. They made me believe in myself, and strive for the things I wanted. I wouldn't be the person I am today without all of the wonderful people at Live Oak. Thank you all.

Live Oak High (Continuation) School
1708 F Street, Antioch, CA  94509-2225
Last modified Live Oak High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Live Oak High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top