Antioch, CA

Marsh Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2013
This is the best school my child did not know how to read when she went there for kindergarten. Thanks to Mrs . Carmichael she had all 4 and loves to read and do math.

Marsh Elementary School 2

Posted November 13, 2009

Marsh Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Marsh Elementary School because it has fantastic teachers and wonderful students. Marsh Elementary is an integrated bilingual school. Students at Marsh Elementary are encouraged to do their best at all times.

Marsh Elementary School 0

Posted February 12, 2009
Marsh has very caring teachers. They care. I think the teachers her are more stricked than at other schools which is great because some of the kids are crazy! Many of they yell and scream and fight but that is not the blame of the teachers. Marsh has a bad rap around town and no district support. Although some of the kids are bad, most are great and willing to learn. Lets remember those kids.

Marsh Elementary School 5

Posted November 07, 2008
i am a student and i think all of you people out there who says its a bad school.i feel bad for you because if we didnt have school we wouldnt have great education..i am seroius. we have a great school and i pround to be part of it!i love this school and i hope all of my friends will keep striving for the knowledge!

Posted August 01, 2005

Marsh Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2005
this is my 5th year at marsh and my opinion of the place only goes down each year.

Posted May 23, 2005

Posted April 24, 2005
This school has excellent teachers. However, it is a Title 1 school and had very little resources available to it. There is not a lot of parent involvement. Considering these factors, I think the teachers do a great job of keeping control and teaching to their abilities with limited resources and limited parent involvement. While the school building is old, it is well-maintained and provides a safe learning environment.

Marsh Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2003
I am disgusted by the fact that our children are failing. I am even more disgusted by the realization that the administration believes we need to steal the joy from school and childhood to improve test scores. We are not allowed to have a small parade or dress in costume for Halloween, because it is too time consuming yet we can take them out of class for three fundraising assemblies. These kids need to see the joy of school, not the experience of salesmanship. This school has its priorities confused. Put some joy in leaning and the kids will clamor for it.

Marsh Elementary School
2304 G Street, Antioch, CA  94509
Last modified Marsh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marsh Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top