Posted July 19, 2014
My child has attended mission since kindergarten she is heading to 3rd grade I want her stable at 1 school through her elementary yrs I agree with other parents the bullying not much being done about it I ask to have phone calls returned Its like nothing ever happens I believe my child when she tells me about being bullied I know its a problem with many other children also it needs to be addressed children should be able to go to school get education feel safe have fun with friends without worrying about who's going to bully them i believe my child when we're talking she's crying letting me know what's going on at school she doesn't like to fight call other children names something has to change she's constantly telling me she really wishes that the children wouldn't fight be mean to each other just because someone is treating her like that doesn't mean she has to treat them mean either Or why can't everyone be nice my little daughter says she is the way she is because she want to set a example hopefully a lot of the children will see by her being kind and nice you can get along just as well and be friends She has a very sweet kind heart and is hurting behind the bullying

Posted April 19, 2013
I had a son and daughter who got out of Mission not long ago i currently have a daughter attending this school. I love this school but my only problem with this school is the bullying, and how some staff and teachers treat the kids. I give this school a rating of a 3.

Mission Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2012
My kids have been at Mission on and off for the past 3 yrs(moved away, then had to move back) I really HATE what I see going on at this school...way to much yelling from teachers at the kids and parents....Children hurting others and NOTHING really being done, but spoken too.....The Principal isn't very good at her job, things are brought to her attention, and there is ALWAYS an excuse. Some teachers are great, but MOST shouldn't be teaching. =(

Posted October 11, 2012
I'm very new to this school. I was extremely apprehensive signing my kids to this school. My first visit I noticed that the children were constantly getting yelled at. And soon, I found myself getting yelled at.. LoL. Some are rude. It isnt easy. However, the principle is amazing.

Mission Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2008

Mission Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2008
I really like the school especially the principle. She is very quick to responding to problems and complaints. I have been having an issue with my child's teacher, she is very difficult to talk to. However, the principle has help fix the problem.

Mission Elementary School 5

Posted November 26, 2007
I love all my childrens teachers and am pleased so far this year

Mission Elementary School 2

Posted November 22, 2006
- a staff
I think Mission has some great teachers, although I think the supervision of children and leadership is not all that great.

Mission Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2006
The teachers care about each student's learning. They are very proactive and work to prevent future learning problems rather than just looking at their year with the child. Academics are stressed, but music, computers and physical education are also a part of the curriculumn. The staff is ahead of the district on implementing the nationally reknowed 'Character Counts' program. Your child will have a chance to achiever his/her very best at Mission Elementary School.

Posted October 01, 2005

Mission Elementary School
1711 Mission Drive, Antioch, CA  94509
Last modified Mission Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mission Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top