Antioch, CA

Posted September 12, 2013
Sutter seems like a great fit for our kids. Our boy has just started kindergarten there, and loves it. His little sister gets upset when we drop him off, because she wants to stay and start school, too. It's a very positive place, and the teachers seem genuinely interested in taking the time to address each kids' needs. I don't have 30 other kids, so this is the first school our kids have been exposed to, but it seems like both will be very happy here in the years to come.

Posted September 16, 2009
My son attended Sutter school for a while last year and it was a great experience. Sutter is a warm school with lots of great activities. The teachers are great!!

Posted February 13, 2009
Two of my four children attended Sutter from K-%. Great school! The staff is very qualified and helpful. The other think I love about Sutter is the true diversity withou racial groups. All children accept and respect each other!

Posted August 14, 2008
We moved into this part of town because of the excellent reputation Sutter school has compared to the other schools in town and have not been disappointed. My children excel in all areas largely in part to the resources and opportunities the staff presents. It is up to the parents to involve their children in order to reap all the benefits. Most of the other schools in town scare me! Visit them right after school and see.

Posted April 14, 2008
The school is great The staff IS wonderful! My kids have been going there for a while now and there are a few kids that cause problems but there is only so much the teachers can do parents your kid your responsiblity to step up!

Posted April 12, 2008
This school does not have enough effective discipline. This school needs an over-haul of staff.

Posted April 19, 2007

Sutter Elementary School 3

Posted May 21, 2006
AUSD has more that a dozen elementary schools and does not do a good job at keeping the older schools up to date (computers or facility). The teachers are good. The principal, Sammy Damico, is great to work with. However, there are just too many 'out to lunch' parents.

Sutter Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2005
Sutter is a nice school,in a nice area.The teachers are good and the children are friendly. I feel that when I drop my daughter off she is safe and in good hands.My daughter has ms potter for 1st grade and totally loves her class.She has art,pe and computer.The school has P.T.A. Encourages paents to join and be active.The people in the office arnt too friendly,or helpful.

Posted July 12, 2005
Sutter is the only elementary school that I will allow my children to attend. I moved into the sutter boundaries for just that reason !

Sutter Elementary School
3410 Longview Road, Antioch, CA  94509
Last modified Sutter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sutter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top