Antioch, CA

Turner Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2011
I attended Turner from K-5, and can only say great things about the teachers and especially the office staff. Mrs. Hurd was my kindergarten teacher and from the very beginning of my education, pushed me to learn all that I could and to enjoy school. My teachers always taught me to challenge myself and push myself to do my best, especially in math/science and in band. Most people don't remember their elementary school years, but it made all the difference for me: Now a graduating senior from UCLA and having moved far from Antioch right after 5th grade, I still keep in contact with my elementary school friends regularly, and my teachers still care to check up on me. Miss. Nussbaum (formerly 4th grade teacher at Turner) even came to my high school graduation! Turner is a very special place for students.

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted October 26, 2009

Turner Elementary School 0

Posted February 04, 2009
My daughter attends turner elementary and is in the first grade, she also has diabetes. I have to say that although the year started out a little rough, things have turned out really great and i am impressed with the support i have from Mr. Rolphs and Mrs. Cochran when it comes to managing my daughter's diabetes. Thanks to Mrs. Hurd and Mrs. Hilburn for the amazing support in her kindergarten year!!

Posted March 18, 2008

Posted May 17, 2007

Posted February 23, 2004
My child is attending for the first time, and the Kindergarten Teachers are excellent. My child has learned so many new things in Mrs. Hurd and Mrs. Cook's class. The class participation is excellent, the homework is challenging enough to prompt children's thinking. I think the program is great. There also appears to be a lot of parent involvement. I love volunteering in the class when I can.

Posted February 05, 2004
I love the committment to learning at Turner. My daughter is having some slight problems in the learning process but through the help of her Teacher Mr. Kevin Landski and the rest of the staff at Turner she is improving greatly. I feel the statistics shown on this website do a great disservice to the commitment and caring nature of the staff at Turner.

Turner Elementary School
4207 Delta Fair Boulevard, Antioch, CA  94509
Last modified Turner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turner Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top