K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I love the small classes. My daughter loves her class and teacher and I do as well. Her teacher is really good communicating with parent on any troubles or positive things when it comes to my kindergartner.

Supports LD students: Neutral

Unable to comment as I have not witnessed

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I have noticed that my daughter really takes in what her teacher says and tries really hard to remember it all and I think this is because she puts all she can into the children.

Amount of homework: Neutral

I feel that the Kindergartners get a little more homework then necessary, at least for my daughter. Because I am a single mom who works all day it is hard to have time to do an entire packet with a 5 year old who is wore out on learning for the day. But the after school program does help so all in all it works out.

I love the smaller classes, most of the staff are excellent. They are always ready to listen and assist you with concerns and questions. My daughter loves the school and always has a smile on when I pick her up.

Great school, teachers are very hands on

Wonderful learning and christian/spiritual up bringing! We have come to admire the good work done by Hilltop Christian School since our son , joined the school about two years ago including preschool year. His reading, maths, science, and interactive skills are incredible day by day. His awesome kindergarten teacher, Ms. K is a skilled educator. She makes learning fun and our child came home happy daily. His teacher combined humor, wit, discipline and high expectations to improve our child's confidence. The teachers & staff are so amazing & kind. We absolutely love HCS

This school is very helpful and my son is happy and learning a lot from the Bible

Excellent school! small class sizes, secure and safe campus and caring Christian teachers.

I've had one child graduate from Hilltop Christian School and she has been on the honor roll two years running at a great college prep high school. Besides the obvious academic value I also value the Spiritual growth, safe environment, great music program, and structured after school care. My students currently at HCS are enjoying after school programs such as a book club, lego robotics, drama club, and music groups.

Last modified Hilltop Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-8