Posted April 21, 2013
I've had one child graduate from Hilltop Christian School and she has been on the honor roll two years running at a great college prep high school. Besides the obvious academic value I also value the Spiritual growth, safe environment, great music program, and structured after school care. My students currently at HCS are enjoying after school programs such as a book club, lego robotics, drama club, and music groups.

Posted April 11, 2013
I went to this school in sixth and seventh grade. The teachers are great, and they care about the welfare of their students. The food is great, they have a preschool, and the school is safe. They have day care for preschool to middle school students. There is a strict dress code. They have built a new church, which is huge and really nice on the outside and inside. The school is on top of a hill near Antioch public swimming pools and movie theater. Unfortunately, tuition is expensive, and the music programs have been cut back, and the school dropped from tenth to eighth grade. There are still children going there, but there are only around 50 to 60 students. When I was going there, there were around 150 students. I hope and pray that the school can revive the number of students in they can get in the school.

Hilltop Christian 2

Posted August 16, 2012
Their Preschool is one of the best in Antioch. Great location away from the regular traffic so is always easy to find parking. About the School I do not know why but it seems that they are not doing to good. I heard they went down from 100+ to 50+ students on a 4 years term.

Posted July 24, 2011
Hilltop Christian School has a great music program for all those "Homeschoolers" who are looking to add this element to their Home schooling program. They will be starting a band in 2011-2012 school year, so be sure and visit the school if you have never visited before.

Posted July 22, 2011
Hilltop CS has a great enviroment for children. The staff is kind and available when you need them. The music program is good also. If you are looking for a Christian foundation and small classes for your child , I would highly recommend this school.

Posted July 16, 2011
I attended this school all the way through 8th grade, and I would go next year if there were a 9th grade. It is a wonderful school and all the teachers are friendly and will listen to you. When you go in you feel welcome, and it is like a family. I learned a lot here, about academics, frindships, and God. I recommend this school to anyone who is thinking about going.

Posted July 12, 2011
My daughter had attended Hilltop Christian School for years! We had to leave because of a job relocation. However, the school always did show high levels of ethics and proactive behavior from teachers and administration in conflict resolution at all levels. We miss such Christian environment and teacher dedication to provide a great spiritual foundation to children.

Posted July 07, 2011
I loved going to school here! I learned so much from every single teacher whether or not they taught me in class. I could go to any one of them and ask for advice with school or normal day life. No matter what, it was such a great school and you always felt welcome there. And the teacher-to-student ratio really helped wiht one-on-one work and every single person passed each grade with great grades. I am proud to have gone to Hilltop Christian School and I hope to visit and send my children there.

Posted July 07, 2011
As a parent of two children who attended Hilltop, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a private Christian education for their children. The relationships with the teachers and staff, as well as the one on one attention that my children experienced cannot be measured enough. Hilltop will forever be cherished in our hearts as a place where not only they received an excellent education but also helped prepare them for their high school years and young adult life to come.

Hilltop Christian 1

Posted January 14, 2011
If you are looking for a quality education this is not the place to bring your child. From the outside this school appears to have all the advantages but that is just an appearance. The teachers lack the ability to teach or control the classroom. The material is presented in a disjointed and sloppy fashion and the kids come out almost a year behind the public schools. Kids require tutors and extra parental help if they have any hope of keeping up with the public schools. Overall the school is a failure and if there was a way to give them negative stars I would.

Hilltop Christian